Chapter 7 A Chance

Third person's point of view

"I did. Because finally I was able to bring back your smile"

"Better than when I saw you a while ago looking bothered and worried" Yooa added..

Before Seulgi could say a word, Yooa gave a quick smile at her, bid goodbye then went to her way home.

"Am I blushing? Why am I suddenly feeling so hot?" Yooa talked to herself while tapping her cheeks. How Seulgi stared she Yooa speaks made her heart throbs crazily. "How could she make me feel this way with a simple stare and smile?"

"Yoo Shiah, I can't believe you!" Yooa kept nagging to herself in disbelief. She felt something so unfamiliar. It was far from what she felt from her previous relationships but she surprisingly likes it. Going back to her senses, she took a deep breath before smiling as if she accepted defeat from something. She took her phone out and dialed a number and after a few seconds, the other line picked up the call.  It was Mimi, but before she could even say a word, Yooa spoke first.

"I finally made up my mind"

The next day

At a busy studio of a commercial shoot, there was Irene who was busy eyeing every corner to look for someone. And yes, she was looking for Seulgi. She wasn't able to properly thank Seulgi for protecting her from the pervert camera man the other day. She was hoping to see her because she was working with the same production.

"Excuse me?" Approaching one of the staffs who was talking to two other, Irene said. The group was startled seeing the so called 'Ice Princess' appeared before them. Because of her cold expression and silent personality, the people thought she's snobbish and does not have proper manners making her gained that nickname from the employees she worked with. She even barely talks to people around her making people know less of her.

"Ye..yes?" Stuttering from Irene's sudden appearance, the staff responded.

"By any chance, is Kang Seulgi around?" asking in a shy and low voice.

"Aah. Chief Kang will not be around today. If it's about the edit, you can talk to her tomorrow" the staff replied almost nervous talking to the ice princess. Irene just hummed in response before walking away being downhearted from the information.

Irene's point of view

I wanted to thank her but also to grab the chance to talk to her. I finally took up the courage to ask her if she still remembers me. I wanted to thank her not just from the previous incident but also from way back in high school.

"I'm sure it's her" I thought.

*Riiing* *Riiing*

I pulled my phone out as I heard it ringing. The call came from Wendy.

"Yes?"

"I'm almost there"

"Okay. Sorry for the bother"

"If you're sorry you shouldn't have asked me in the first place"

"..."

"*laughs* I was kidding. It's business anyways and I would love to visit you in work"

"Gosh! I thought you're being serious!" Irene complained.

"Got you! Ha ha! Better treat us after getting there. Bye~"

Before Irene could say a word back, the call ended.

"Us?" Thinking that Wendy's with a staff,  Irene just shrugged the thought before moving on. After a few minutes, the door of the studio slowly opened making her 'ignored question' being answered.