Announcement~

June 6, 2018

Hi my readers,

It's been a while. First, I want say sorry because this is not an update for the story. I'm also sorry for not updating this long.

My mother passed away last May 18,2018 due to cancer + other complications. The days before that were really hard for me, harder on the said day and much worst on the days after. I can't really explain how hard it is. The house feels so empty; every corner of it makes me remember of my mom as if it's just yesterday that we're still talking with me taking care of her. We did everything we could but how come I still have a heavy heart full of regrets... It felt like even though I can reach the success I want and possess the most precious things, I can't be fully happy without my mom beside me. I think a mother's love and presence is immeasurable.

Anyways, before I start crying again, the pass couple of days were a bit lighter than the usual. I'm trying my best to move forward and learn everything I can from what happened and I know my mom would want me to do the same though I still let myself grieve and cry my heart out every now and then.

I just want to give advice to you guys. Don't take this life and the people around you for granted thinking that they will always be there 'cause I think this life is so unpredictable. One moment you're laughing with them, one moment they're gone. We can't turn back the time so let's make the most out of it. Show love, respect and care for your love ones, friends especially to your families.

Let's try to live a life without regrets. YOLO as they say.

I will be honest with you my dear readers, It's hard for me to continue this story because it revolves around romance and all. It feels like I can't make a story with fluff. I may be asking for a couple of weeks to pull myself back up and get my ass back to this story. I hope you can bear with me.

So Instead of an update, I wrote a one-shot story of TaeNy (SNSD Taeyeon x Tiffany) to make it up to you at least. Calling not just all the TaeNy shippers out there but also my precious readers to check that one shot story. It's already published on my profile. Advance thank you for the views.

I would like to say my thank you to my loyal reader dnthrs for giving words of comfort on my darkest days

I would like to say my thank you to my loyal reader dnthrs for giving words of comfort on my darkest days. It helped me. It's nice talking to you and thank you for giving your precious time to comfort me. I mean it. Time is one of the best things I like receiving from people.

P.S Shout out to Jjokbal jeongyeonmyoppa69 YouGotNoSPACE

Thank you for terrorizing my comment sections reaching one corner a 1k comments! I'm happy that you met each other in my story. We really need to petition for a chat box on wattpad. I've seen some of your convos and I'm sorry to say but...

I will be taking (G)I-dle Yuqi and Soojin with me away from you guys. Immah protect those babies from you *evil laugh