Chapter 3 The Meeting

Seulgi was able to drive back at the coffee an hour before it closes. There she saw one customer seated at an empty table upon entering the shop. The woman was wearing her cap as she waits.

"Excuse me?" Seulgi said and showed the phone in her hand. Irene stood up in surprise as she saw her phone. She immediately reached out her hand to take it but Seulgi avoided her hand to reach the phone. Irene looked at her weirdly with what Seulgi did.

Seulgi open her palm as if she's asking for something. "Give it to me" Seulgi commanded.

"Are you asking for money?" Irene snorted but Seulgi shook her head.

"Nope. I'm asking for my phone first" Seulgi explained flashing a smile after. Irene was embarrassed to completely forget abou Seulgi's phone and for thinking it the other way. She took the phone from her pocket and handed it to Seulgi.

"Thank you! Here you go" Seulgi handed Irene's phone back to her after taking hers.

"There were missed calls. Sorry but I can't answer them" Irene explained while Seulgi browse her phone.

"It's okay. It's not your job to answer that." Seulgi smiled brightly at Irene.

"You didn't do anything with my phone right?" Irene hesitantly asked because she doesn't want to offend Seulgi with her question. Seulgi shook her head cutely while looking at Irene. Seulgi completely know what Irene was thinking and it's just common in that kind of situation. She took her business card out and handed it to Irene.

"You can call me if you find anything suspicious that you think I did" Seulgi said, again she plastered a smile on her face along with her eye smile. Irene smiled awkwardly; it's the first time for her to meet a person who is so kind to strangers.

"Aren't you going to ask if I did something to your phone?" Irene curiously asked because Seulgi never ask anything.

"No. I wouldn't give my password in the first place if I thought you would do something bad. Anyways, there's nothing special here." Seulgi explained then Irene nodded quietly.

"You're a pretty quiet person. What's your name again? I didn't catch it when I called you." Seulgi tried to start a conversation trying to make Irene comfortable.

"Bae Irene" Irene blurted out her screen name because she got startled at the sudden question but looks like Seulgi didn't recognize the actress because Irene was wearing a simple plus size sweater and pants with her hair tied and was wearing a cap and eye glasses compared to her usual celebrity look.

"Nice to meet you, Irene-ssi. Well, time flies. I need to get going. Thank you for returning my phone" Seulgi said and stood up getting ready to leave. Irene thanked her at the same time.

After a few days

Seulgi was monitoring a photo shoot. Her team is in charge of the behind the scene of the shoot. She roamed around supervising some camera men. Then the female lead for the shoot arrived at the indoor set.

"Whoa. She's really beautiful" one of the camera men said while being mesmerized looking at the direction of the model. It made Seulgi turn to see; there she saw a familiar face.

"Oh. She looks like the person my phone got switched to" Seulgi mumbled to herself while unknowingly pointing at the person. Indeed it was Irene but Seulgi was so dumb not realizing that. Seulgi just tilted her head still examining Irene but just decided to shrug it off because she was busy. The shoot started along with the camera men covering a behind the scenes of the photo shoot.

Irene was posing for a while but got uncomfortable after changing to a skirt outfit not because of the outfit but because of one of the camera men suspiciously shooting her at a different angle. The camera man was putting the camera down shooting Irene's legs along with her mini skirt making Irene pull her skirt down trying to cover her legs. Seulgi happened to passed by and saw Irene being uncomfortable; she saw Irene momentarily glances at the camera man. Approaching the camera man, Seulgi saw what he was trying to do. He was indeed recording Irene's sexy parts while smiling like a pervert.

Caught in that Feeling | Seulrene FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें