Chapter 32 (meeting Chrystal)

Hayes' POV

I'm hating myself right now, I woke up at 7:30 am, but it was for a good cause. I went out and bought Taylor Starbucks, and where they put the name, yeah, hah, well I told them my name was 'will you be my girlfriend?'

I set the Starbucks down and checked the time, 11:55, we're about fifteen minutes away from the hospital so I decided to wake everyone up, "Dallas, Chad, get up and get ready we'll be leaving soon" I spoke softly, last night Taylor set an alarm for herself, and it just went off, I made a dodge for Dallas and Chad's song, I quickly went in my phone.

Dallas' POV

I grabbed my salmon pink 'hakuna matata' infinity crop top, white high waisted daisy shorts, white socks, undergarments, and my pastel pink vans, I quickly put it all on. I applied liquid eyeliner, mascara, nude eyeshadow, and lipgloss. After I was done in the bathroom we all walked out the door and into a tax.

We walked into the hospital and up to the main desk, "hello welcome to Akron's children hospital, how may I help" a young lady spoke, "we're here for a special visit for a cancer patient named Chrystal Givings" I said cheerfully, "sixth floor, down the hall and too the right, room 205" she said. We got on the elevator and rode up to the sixth floor, we went the exact direction we were told to go to.

I walked in the room, "Chrystal" I ask, she looked up, she has beautiful green eyes, and a beautiful bald head, "Dallas?" she asked tearing up, I walked over to her, "awe, sweetie don't cry" I said hugging her, "I brought Hayes, Taylor, and Chad" I said gesturing them to come in, her eyes light up, a single tear slid down her cheek, I wiped it away, "hi" she said waving to everyone else, they waved and walked over, I looked around her room, all around there were posters of Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Aaron, Maghogany, Carter, Jack G, Jack J, Matt, Taylor, and I, then there was a big poster with all of us on it.

I smiled, "how long will you be here" Chrystal asked, "as long as you want" Hayes said, Taylor took a sip of her Starbucks, she smiled wide, "yes" she said, her and Hayes hugged, "yes, what?" I asked, "she said yes to being my girlfriend" Hayes said, I laughed, "that was a good way to ask someone out, Hayes" Chrystal commented, we all agreed an laughed.

It's currently 12:33 pm and I'm worn out, visiting Chrystal was so much fun, while we were there I texted the group chat and told the to be prepared for a FaceTime with a spacial person. She FaceTimed them and they followed her on twitter. I turned over an faced Chad, "night love ya babe" I said kissing him, "night love you too" he said pecking my lips and wrapping his arms around my waist.

.

.

.

.

.

QOTC: where are you from?

A/N: I hope ya liked it:) I really enjoy writing this book, keep commenting your suggestions for my celebration for 200k reads.

Love y'all, peace Twinsers

~•Kayleen•~