Chapter 7 (meeting the Brunner's pt.2)

Dallas' POV

Until I ran into Nash, he gave me a disapproving look, scoffed and walked away. I walked down the stairs and out the door.

Chad got out of a gray 2014 honda accord, and opened a the door to the back seat for me, I got in and sat down, "hi I'm Mrs. Brunner, but please call me Karen" Karen smiled at me, "hi I'm Dallas" I said returning the smile, Karen had blondish/brownish/grayish hair, with blue eyes, and light freckles over her face, "Dallas this is my little sister, Lilly, Lilly this is my girlfriend Dallas" Chad said gesturing to a young girl next to me, I looked over and smiled at the girl, she had blonde hair, and eyes like Chad, "hi" she spoke. I buckled up and Karen began to drive.

Once we arrived at Chads lovely looking home, it was your normal 2 story home with a double garage. I got out of the car, on the ride here I learned quit a few things about Lilly, like: her favorite color is lime green, she loves singing and is amazing at it, she's very talented at drawing, she can penny broad well, she is 5'2, and is 11 years old.

We walked in the door, and I heard screaming, Karen shouted something and soon enough a couple of kids were standing at the wide stair case, "introduce yourselves" Karen spoke, "I'm Danika (A/N: pronounced Dan-ick-ca", "I'm Hunter", "I'm Trent", "I'm Autumn", "you know me, but I'm Evan", they all introduced themselves, "and we have baby Jennifer on the way" said a girl walking down the stairs and standing in line with the rest of the kids, "I'm Olivia" a girl introduced herself with a hand on her stomach. "Well I'm Dallas nice to meet y'all" I said, "big family" I added, they nodded, "and we were all raised by a single mother" Autumn said, "mom I wasn't joking when I said baby Jennifer is on the way" Olivia spoke breathing heavily.

Karen rushed Olivia to the hospital. Trent, Hunter, and Evan went back to doing whatever they were doing, Danika and Autumn walked off jabbing about what nail polish they should use, and Lilly stuck with me and Chad, we went to Chad's room and watched a movie, "wow, of all days she had to have that baby today" Chad huffed, Lilly shrugged, "why? What's wrong with today?" I asked, "well see today is the day, my mom miscarried our baby brother, about 1 year ago, and my aunt Sarah died of cancer, 5 years ago" Chad explained, "wow one great thing happened, on a day with two horrible things" I said sighing, "don't forget that Scruffy died on this exact day 2 months ago" Lilly added, "oh and the car accident our cousin Justin died in, um and bibbles our hamster died, and Drake got murdered, that's about it" Chad said.

"Dang! This day is a bad day for the Brunner family, but at least today there is something happy happening" I said, Chad shrugged. I slapped his shoulder playfully, and it caused and all outright war.

Lilly tackled Chad, Chad tickled Lilly till she was crying, then Chad was tickling me and Lilly jumped on his back, then me and Lilly double teamed him, and Lilly and I ended up losing to Chad, how? Don't ask me when it was 2 vs. 1 but it happened. Maybe I was the light at the end of the tunnel today for the Brunner family, I don't know them all that well yet but I know so far they are very sweet people.

A/N: dang talk about the worst day ever! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I have 5 and a half days left of school.

£Kayleen£💜