Chapter 22 (the one pt. 2)

Nash's POV

I sat up and looked at Cam and Haliya cuddling. I'm such a loner (I'm a loner, I'm a loner, I'm a loner. That vine is super funny) they're just so cute together I wanna squish there cheeks.

Wow! I just did not think that -.-, I got up and grabbed my shirt. I walked to Dallas room and opened her door to find her and Chad cuddling and watching a movie. They looked over at me, "sup" I asked.

"Nothing just watching happy feet" Chad said staring at the tv, "well I'm pretty sure everyone's asleep and I'm hungry, so do y'all wanna go get IHOP" I asked stand in the doorway, "hella yes" Dallas said jumping up in basketball shorts and a tank top, 'welp we all know they didn't do the nasty' I thought.

Dallas' POV

Chad walked to the bathroom, I grabbed a shirt an threw it on. My Mac book dinged altering I had an email. I opened up the Mac book and logged onto my email and checked it. Their was an email from my online school, so I read it.

Dear Dallas,

You have gotten farther ahead this year so we are willing to let you skip half of the next semester. If you decided to take normal, public school, however your extra summer days will remain, have a great summer.

Sincerely,

Brookley online school (

"No way" I said jumping in joy. Chad walked into my room and looked at me, "what" he asked, "I have half of a semester off for getting so far ahead" I said jumping with joy, "that's great babe" he said.

I walked to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. Chad and I walked downstairs holding hands. Nash was standing by the door, "ready" he asked, I nodded and looked down at my phone. I decided on tweeting but once I got there.

*At IHOP*

We sat down an order our food. Like I said I'm gonna tweet once I got here so that's what I did.

dallas_grier_45- At IHOP with my bæ and brother

Our food arrived and we ate. Nash got out of his seat, "I'm gonna go pay for our food, stay right here and do not move" he commanded, we nodded in response.

Nash's POV

I began walking to the cash register, I looked down at my phone to see I had a text from Hayes asked where I was, I was going to reply but I bumped into someone and quickly looked up.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry." I said helping the girl up. Once she stood up I knew that he was most definitely the girl I've been waiting for, she had dark blue hair, ,that sexy as fuck', she had brown eyes, and I'm guessing this one. She looked to be 5'3 or 5'4 I'm thinking 5'3. I don't care how tall she is but she was gorgeous.

"Hi I-I'm Nash, what's your name" oh no I sound like a kindergartner, "my names Chrystal, but my friends call me blue, you know because of my hair" she said, "your so pretty" I said as she blused, "aw thanks babe" she said, my eyes widen, "your sooo nice" I said.

"Now I'm just embarrassing myself. I'm gonna go" I said rushing to the counter to pay, she caught up with me, "hey your not embarrassing yourself, I am" she said, "no, no, no. I am" I said starting a little play argument, "no" she said, "yes" I said back, "no", "yes", it went in for a little more, "yes" Blue accidentally said.

"Haha you admitted that I'm the one embarrassing myself" I said and then realized that's not something to be proud of. She giggled and it was so cute, "would you ever go out on a date with me" I asked, "yeah, you seem like a cool guy" she said nodding, "can I has yo numba" I asked, I gave her my phone and she put her number in, I quickly texted her so she would have my number.

"Bye, Nash" she said slowly walking away and waving, "bye Blue" I said dreamily, "sir, did you need something" the cashier asked. Smacking her lips together as she chewed gum, I gave her the money for our order, "wait your Nash Grier, right" she asked smacking her lips together again, "yeah" I said, she slid me a napkin with a bunch of numbers.

I walked away from the counter and back to the table, "anybody want some chicks number" I asked Dallas and Chad, the both laughed and shook their head no. We got in the car and the couple (Dallas and Chad) sat in the back together.

Halfway home we jammed out to the radio. "MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN, WALKING FAST, FACES PAST" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

We arrived home and walked in the door. "Aye y'all" I said happily remembering Blue. I galloped around the room and plopped down on the couch, "what's up with you" Taylor asked, "I met a girl" I said with a big smile, "who is she" Shawn questioned, "her name is Chrystal but her friends call her Blue. She has blue hair, brown eyes, and she's about 5'3" I said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fact: I like turtles!!!

A/N: I'm pretty sure that was the longest I've ever. But there are some things I want to say. Ok so one, a fan created Dallas a twitter if you wanna go check it out @dallas_grier_45 , next I made a new Instagram if you wanna follow I would be more than happy @louloubugz_ , third in celebration of one-hundred, fifty-five thousand reads on 'twins' I'm gonna do a YouNow at 4:30 eastern on Friday (July 25, 2014), if you miss I will be doing a makeup date (for the YouNow I want you to ask me questions, about my personal life, and questions about the book and I will be answering them).

The fourth thing is I want you to chose between two names for my fandom or this fandom.

1. Lil fishys

Or

2. Twinsers

So you chose between 1 or 2.

I love y'all

#Kayleen#