Chapter 24 (good ole memories pt. 2)

Dallas' POV

"What about that one time when, we were at the mall and Nash and Cam got mobbed and ended up in Victoria secrets" Taylor said as we all laughed, "or that time we did that truth or dare video for Dallas' YouTube channel and poor Matt had to eat pickles" Mahogany said.

"Then there's that one time at Magcon were tin can Dallas became real when y'all were doing a YouTube video, and the rest if us were getting Taco Bell" Shawn said, causing an eruption of laughter. "Hayes remember last summer when me, you, Chad, Evan, and Skylynn all went to the beach and Evan literally knocked me off of Chad's shoulders and sent me flying into and I made you sink" I asked crying cause u was laughing so hard at the memory.

*Flashback*

Chad, Evan, Skylynn, Hayes, and I, decided on taking a little dip at the beach, so here we are. "We should play chicken" I suggested, "Dallas get on Chads shoulders and Hayes will get on Evan's" Sky practically commanded, "no way I'm not getting in his shoulders" Hayes whined, "fine then Evan will just go agains Dallas and Chad" Sky said sassily.

I got up on Chad's shoulders, we began the fight. Evan pushed Chad a little to hard, Chad let go of my legs and I fell backwards on top of Hayes, sending him under water. Finally he bobbed back up taking a big huff of air.

*end of flashback*

"Remind me to never swim behind someone while there playing chicken" Hayes said crossing buns arms, "Dallas remember when you and Sasha had that collab account but it got hacked so you made a new one called Double Dallas and that one got hacked" Cam asked, "yeah, I don't think the fans liked her and I working together" I said.

After I finished the living door opened and in walked Sasha, aw shut the door and joined us in the living room. "Hey guys, surprise!" she said in a cheery voice, "hey Sash" Cam said as she sat on the floor next to Haliya and Cam. Sasha gave Haliya a dirty look that in pretty sure no one saw but me and Haliya. "What's wrong Sasha dontcha like Haliya" I asked.

I wasn't trying to cause drama, "I'm pretty sure everyone saw that dirty look you have her" Cam said pulling Haliya closer. Personally I wanted to get up and punch Sasha in the face, Haliya is a great girl and is perfect for Cam. "Eh maybe I have a problem with her" Sasha spoke up, Haliyas's looked at her, "she's always dressed to slutty, I swear she's whoring around with other guys and is a attention whore" Sasha said.

"Sasha, you have no room to talk. Why don't you tell Hayes about that one dude you hooked up with back home" Cam said, Sasha gave Cam this look like 'how could you rat me out like that' "oh and Sasha, before you start calling people horrible things, you should have never started that hashtag trend about me being lesbian" I said growing angry, "all of our friendship was fake, your fake, Haliya is real, she doesn't wear slutty clothes, she doesn't whore around with other men, and she for damn sure isn't an attention whore" I said.

"Dallas you know this how, please enlighten me" Sasha spoke looking dead center at me, I sat up from cuddling with Chad and look deadly at Sasha.

"Haliya here, told me how her and Cam live in the apartment together with Nash. Haliya also is cousins with my best friend Lydia. If you weren't to busy starting rumors on social media and planning out the whole story correctly you would've been able to put all the details together to keep your story straight. And don't think I don't have connections with Naomi and Carly, so you can't start anymore drama with the other boy's girlfriends. So you can take your skanky little ass out of my house right now" I said pointing at her, "whatever Dallas, we all know that your dating Chad just so your fans don't know your little secret of being gay" she said getting up and walking to the door ad stopping for a dramatic pause, "oh and Hayes I did cheat on you, and Ryan was way better in bed than you" she said smirking.

I shot up off the couch right at her, but before I got to Sasha, I was being held back by Shawn, he kept whispering things to me like "listen she isn't worth it", "she's just trying to start drama", "we don't believe anything she just said", and "go back to Chad", finally I was calm, Shawn let me go. I walked back to Chad and sat down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fact: writing this I had a killer head ache

A/N: I hope that was long enough for you. Keep commenting your questions for the YouNow. I hope y'all are excited for my YouNow, and letting y'all know I'm doing the YouNow off my grandma's phone cause' I don't have internet to use a computer. I want y'all to know that I'm almost done choosing the parts for the rest of the boy's girlfriends. Also at the end of every chapter I'll be leaving all my social medias.

One last thing, on Friday I'll be posting a little reminder about the YouNow, and information on how to find it and stuff.

Social Medias:

Kik: lil_fisha_8

Twitter: lil_fishy8

Insta: matt_is_lifeee

Snapchat: duckyswagger8

Vine: Kayleen Fisher

Skype: lil_fisha_8