Chapter 2 (Whales mommy whales)

Dallas's POV

"Whales mommy, whales!" Skylynn whined, "sweet heart you got goldfish already" my mother replied softly, "goldfish crackers are nasty. I want whales" she whined back, "Skylynn!" mom,scowled, "Mom!" she sassed back, "Dallas do something" my mother pleaded, "skylynn how about we get goldfish crackers this time and next time we get whales" I asked defeated. Skylynn has been whining about getting whales and not goldfish for 15 minutes now and mom is getting impatient. What is the difference? I mean your just going to eat them. And they're only shaped different. "WHALES!" skylynn screamed, "Skylynn Grier! You stop that this instant. Or you won't get ether. Now let's go!" mom said.

We continued walking down the isle of the grocery store, "Dallas?" mom asked, "yes ma'am" I replied, "I have to stop by the hair salon after we get home, do you want to go get your hair cut?" she questioned, "oh my goodness yes" I said a little too excited.

Hayes' POV

I poured food and water for Star, and walked back to the living room I decided on texting Sasha.

*Texting conversation*

Me- hey babe😘

Da ßae💜- hey, um can you tell Dallas, that um, we can't um...

Me- what?

Da ßae💜- we can't be friends anymore

Me- why? I don't understand.

Da ßae💜- complications!

Me- did I do something?

Da ßae💜- no.

Me- ok good I'll tell her when she gets home. Love ya😘<3

Da ßae💜-love ya too bye😘

*end of texting conversation*

I locked my phone and sat it next to me on the stand, I shrugged. The front door opened and in walked Dallas, mom, and sky, "Dallas, Sasha said you guys can't be friends anymore" I said informing her, "yeah I know she told me" she said and murmured another word, "I'm sorry" I said sweetly. I don't understand girl drama.

Dallas' POV

After finishing up with the groceries, I got in the car. Me and mom drove off to the hair salon. We arrived so I got out of the car and walked in with my mom. I instantly got directed to a booth, "ok dear, what can I do for you today" the kind lady asked, "um cut till you reach my under my boobs, I want to donate it" I said, I mean what can it do, my hair is to my knee caps. She obeyed and took a elastic and made a little pigtail leaving the elastic underneath my boobs on both sides. With two careful snips, my hair was now at my boobs, "they will be happy with your donation" the lady said, I nodded my head. She showed me to the couch so I could wait for my mother.

I sat down next to a girl who looked about my age. She had pretty brunette hair, green eyes, a tad bit of freckles, and tanned skin, she smiled genuinely at me and waved, "hi, my name is Lydia, what's yours" the girl named Lydia asked, "I'm Dallas" I said. She nodded, "that's a pretty name" she said, "yours too" I complimented, "you look familiar, have I met you before" she questioned raising an eyebrow, "no. maybe i look familiar because I mean, I'm Dallas Grier" I said motioning a circle with my hands around my face. Her face lit up, "no way. Wow! I can't believe I'm meeting you" she said not getting over excited, "yep, I just got a hair cut" I said. "Cool, I'm waiting for my cousin to finish getting her hair done" she said tapping her iPhone, "Dallas are you ready" my mother asked walking to me, I nodded, "can I see your phone Lydia" I asked, she nodded handing me her phone, I took it from her adding my contact in her phone. I gave it back, "will you take a picture with me" Lydia asked, I nodded and leaned in. She snapped a picture "text me when ever" I said and got up and walked with my mother to the car.

Hayes' POV

"ZAYUMMMM! She fine as hell!" Nash said referring to Shelly Hennig, Nash and I got bored so we decided to watch reruns of teen wolf, which is boring as heck. Skylynn is upstairs taking a nap, I miss being a kid, "so what's up with this Sasha and Dallas not being friends" he asked me, I shrugged "honestly I have no clue what's going on, sash wouldn't tell me. I mean they were so close last week and now all of a sudden they aren't friends, I just think its a little odd" I said thinking about the whole situation, "#dramamuch" he said, causing me to laugh.

A/N:

Hey guys I hope you enjoy. why do you think Sasha sent that message and ended her and Dallas' friendship?

Ok do you think I should do an updating schedule? If so I was thinking 2 times a day every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, give me your opinion. Don't forget to go check out my collaboration account with my friend, our account is called @kayleen_sammy, and while your there check out our story 'Say Something'.

I love y'all<3

~Kayleen💜