Kiss 26

Make sure to play the song ^^

Aitana's POV

"Hey babe get ready I'm taking you out tonight" Sawyer said coming home from work. I looked at him and sighed. I was tired and my cramps have just stopped. Yesterday we went and saw a movie with Freyah after the ice cream. Sawyer left me for work this morning after a very heated shower session. It is now 6pm and I was tired. Freyah went to Lilly house today so I didn't have to worry about her today.

"No" I said pouting at him. He sighed and shook his head. He picked me up from my comfortable spot on the couch making me whine.

"You are coming with me tonight or we can stay here and I will spank that thick ass of yours until it is red" He said making me close my legs immediately as I felt my panties getting wet. He chuckled at my reaction and smack my ass making me yelp and run to the room to get dress. I could hear his laugh from here making me shy away.

"That's what I thought!" He yelled after me making me show my middle finger at him on the way to the room. His laughing started again as I slammed the door of the room to not hear it again.

I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower shaving everything off my body leaving me soft. I washed my hair and body off relaxing some. I kissed my teeth and got out the shower twenty minutes later. Running my hand through my wet hair, I pulled out my dryer and got to work. Drying my hair makes it look curly like I took braids out my hair sometimes.

I put my hair into a nice messy bun and did my make up. Smiling in the mirror, I went and got my clothes on. I hope it isn't cold outside but I doubt that it will be it was hot earlier. I smiled in the mirror when I was done getting ready and walked out my room.

Sawyer was sitting on the couch dressed in all black button up shirt and black jeans. His hair was up in a man bun making him look sexy too. His shirt was rolled up showing his tattoos making me want to stay home and just jump him.

"Baby you look beautiful" He said coming over to me. He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him putting my hand in his face to stop him. My makeup was too good for me to mess it up with him kissing me. I am still mad at him for making me come and get ready when I was comfortable.

"Hold on" He said taking his phone out. I frowned in confusion and he put me against the wall. He held his phone up and I realized he was trying to take a picture of me. I posed for the picture and he took it.

"Beautiful"he whispered before taking my hand leading me to the door

"Beautiful"he whispered before taking my hand leading me to the door. I smiled at him and felt my anger leaving me. I'm excited for this date now. I grabbed my leather jacket on the way out and took his hand again.

"Where are we going?" I said finally saying after a while. He smiled at me and looked away. I huffed and pouted when I realized he wouldn't tell me. We got in the car and he drove us to the unknown place of our date.

"Go to sleep love it will be a while until we get there." He said handing me a fluffy blanket. I nodded and smiled closing my eyes.

~•~•~•~

"We are here baby" he said shaking me a little as I woke up. I nodded and got out the car. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I was fine. I turned around to see where we were at. I couldn't find Sawyer anymore and frowned.

"Sawyer please don't do this to me! You know I hate shit like this" I yelled looking around for him. I walked down what looked like a rock path and looked for him. I felt tears blurring in my eyes and I stopped walking.

"Sawyer" I whispered before turning around and going back to the car. I sighed and went another way looking for him. Sawyer was standing at the end of another path making me run to him. He smiled when I jumped into his arms. I hit him when he put me down making him laugh.

"I was scared you left me" I said wiping my eyes. He apologized and took my hand leading me somewhere. I bit my lip followed him.

"Babe this looks amazing" I said covering my mouth

"Babe this looks amazing" I said covering my mouth. He smiled and led me to the table. It was beautiful and the water view was amazing. I'm glad I brought my jacket and smiled up at him. He pulled my chair out for me and I thanked him and sat down.

"I wanted to treat my lady nice" He said winking. I bit my lip and smiled. I looked around and smiled at the view. This was amazing.

"How was your day baby" I asked as I looked at the food in front of us. Damn.

Hi loves,

Hi loves,

I been pretty good with updates I'm so proud of myself honestly. I might not be able to update for a while so I been trying to update as much as I can for now.

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Concerns?

What do you guys want to happen next chapter?

I know this one was short but the next one will be longer for sure.

Vote!! Comment!! Please!