Taehyung -backstage-

Taehyung had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. You guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that he was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for him all the more. Despite all the opportunity that came his way he was a one-woman-man who prized genuineness and thoughtful conversation above lipstick and high-heels. He was handsome alright, but inside he was beautiful. The best part about him was that he was all yours.

You sat backstage at one of his concerts, Watching him and the rest of his group move to the music filling the huge stadium. Their movements flowed with a dazzling grace that took away the breath of every person in the audience. You smiled to yourself,feeling proud of your boyfriend. Everyone screaming his name made your smile grow even wider.

Then you heard Taehyung's voice. His voice always relaxed you, even at the most stressful times. His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. You know you don't really call a guy's voice beautiful, but his was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was beautiful, and you wished that he would never stop. But it did, the song finished and you could see all the boys walk backstage towards you.

You greet them all with a smile saying, "AHH! You did so amazing out there!" they all bowed awkwardly and smiled too.

Taehyung greeted you with a kiss on your head, the warmth from his kiss still lingering on your forehead as he softly pulled away.

"Your voice was incredible tae." You said with a huge smile.

"awe thanks babe...But I like yours better." He said, smile huge.

You giggled,throwing your arms around tae. His eyes were wide,surprised, for a moment.Quickly, he wrapped his arms around your body. You sunk into his warmth, not wanting to let go, squeezing him tighter. He did the same, lifting you up as he did, spinning you round making you laugh uncontrollably.

"Tae! you need to be on stage in like 2 minuets and we still need to do your makeup!" PD Nim shouted over at tae, interrupting the cute moment between you and your boyfriend.

Taehyung put you down,"Sorry jagia." He gave you a kiss on your forehead again and left to get ready for his next performance. You crossed you arms and pouted, sad that your boyfriend had to leave you again.

A/n

I thought this was cute. UwU