J-hope -blind date-

Your dress moved with the wind and the creeping late evening chill had made It's way onto your skin. The sun was sill out, bursting colours of red, orange and yellow filled the sky.Feeling smart, you had remembered too throw a  jacket over the top of you dress. Up ahead is where you're supposed to be meeting him. A café hidden behind among the huge city buildings. Washed out under the overcast sky. You can already see the front, the street tables that are so busy in the day all stand empty, lonely without their chairs. you've never seen the bright white paint look so grey, so dull. The only splash of colour is in a spreading spot from the glow of a streetlamp. The hunger you had felt on the bus up here has been replaced by a rising feeling of unwellness in your stomach and below the clack of your heels your heart beat pounds it's own quickening rhythm. you had expected the streets to be almost empty like the cafe But People were hustling about,you squeeze through the crowds and make you're  way towards the dull cafe.

When you reached the outside of the small building, you walked up to the lonely figure sitting outside with a warm cup of coffee warped around his hands "hi. Are you hoseok?" you asked.

He nodded, "You must be Y/n" This time you nodded sitting down on the chair opposite his one.

"I'm sorry about this, Rose can be very persistent." You apologised not really wanting to be here, but your annoying older sister making you.

"Yeah I know how she can be." Hoseok laugh awkwardly, Not really knowing what to say. From the moment he  saw you he began to sweat and lose all confidence. Rose was right, she is pretty. Hoseok thought to himself.

You smiled sweetly at him, he did the same instantly looking down at his feet feeling nervous again. You grew confused at his shyness remembering that rose had told you he was loud, a ball of sunshine and has the most confidence In the world.

"why'd you pick this place?" You said Starting small talk. You felt a bit too dressed up for a small run down cafe like this.

"Oh, I always come here. Its quite and well Hidden by the Buildings so Fans won't be able to see me." He said twiddling with his, now empty, coffee cup

"Oh, I forgot you was an idol. Doesn't rose help with styling or something?" You asked never really paying attention to what your older sister does.You felt bad at that moment, releasing you didn't take much interest in anyone lives.

" yeah she's our stylist noona." He said "Don't tell anyone but the youngest ,jungkook, has a crush on her." He said this leaning over the table getting closer to you making the secret he shared a whispers. You felt his hot breath against your hear, Sending shivers down your spine

You laughed softly at what the boy had just said, covering your mouth with your hand as you did.

"your smile is pretty, Don't hide it." he said pulling your hand gently down from your mouth. 

your cheeks grew red and eyes widened in shock at his sudden burst in confidence, When he touch your hand your skin tingled  and your heart beat erratically in your chest so hard that you thought it might fly out. There were butterflies - no, lions - in your chest, but it felt good. Maybe this won't be the worst date ever. You thought