Chapter 14🥀

I sit on the couch, on my phone, listing to some of Shawn's songs, waiting for the Uber I ordered a few seconds ago to come and pick me up, which said he'll be here in 15 minutes.

His songs, all of his songs.. are about a girl that he loves. It's weird thinking about him with a girl. I mean, that sounded strange but when I think about it, his songs, he writes about a love he has. A big one.

As the songs go, and I listen to the lyrics I feel myself stiffen and I think I'm starting to feel intimidated by this girl...s? Someone I don't even know. I imagine a hot supermodel, who is delicate and nice, and I just hate myself for even thinking about it.

But, I can't help myself and I start to worry that maybe I... I don't know... that maybe I don't mean something? To him...? It's just that there are so many girls that would die to be in my position, so many girls who are probably prettier than I am, and have better personalities, so why did he pick me? And not some hot model like I can imagine he has dated a few before. I just don't get it. Why me?! Why bother? Was I just an easy target? Was he just a horny superstar who needed to lay off steam? And felt bad when I texted him the day after?

Shawn walks out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist barely leaving room for imagination, his hair, still dump, dripping little drops of water on his naked skin making me forgot everything I just thought about, and only his body is in mind.

He walks over to me, making me flush as his body get's closer to me and I see his flawless skin so close to mine bending over, making me for a moment think he is going to kiss me, but he just smiles at me as he grabs his phone from the coffee table, turning on his heel walking to the bedroom.

"So I'm gonna go. The Uber is going to be here in 4 minutes" I say loud enough for him to hear me from the bedroom. I stand up and I hesitate before deciding to walk to his room,

"What did you say?" He asks turning his head to find me gawking at his body, which is covered with only a black pair of boxers.

He looks at me and I smile, but as I smile, I feel a pang in my heart, I feel sad, he is going, we probably won't see each other again, all of the thoughts from earlier about him just using me comes back to mind, but when I look at him now, smiling his innocent precious little smile, I sincerely doubt it.

He smiles at me and I feel like he can tell I'm upset. He drops his shirt on the bed and walks up to me, holding my hips grabbing me close looking me in the eyes, smiling, and finally kissing me, sending shivers down my spine, making my insides melt.

"Oh wow," I say out of breath as he breaks our kiss for air. I lean my hand on his bare chest as I look up to stare at him.

"Until next time," he says. I swallow the lump that formed in my throat.

"bye" I see and I turn around tucking my hair behind my ear in a nervous hobbit.

I walk out of his room and Into the elevator, thinking about that kiss we just shared, and when he said, 'until next time' I wanted to jump on him.

I really hope there will be a next time. I really had fun with him in the last couple of days. The way he made me feel after what happened Yesterday when Maya... oh fuck.

Maya.

How could I forget?

While sitting inside the Uber I think about all of the crazy shit I've been through the last few days.

Meeting Shawn for once, I think that was probably the craziest shit that has ever happened to me. Meeting him at his own concert... twice. By accident. twice. Going on a date with him? him paying 400$ so we could jump in quiet. I mean.... Kissing him? sleeping with him? just being near him...