Previously

6years later

"Ash, Ace, Ria, Luca, Adriano LUNCH!" I yelled

P.S Luca and Adriano are their children's friends.

BANG!

I heard a loud sound followed by a scream coming from the garden. When I got there I saw Jake's men(Jake is the leader of The Jaguars )were pulling the girls into a van while they were screaming and crying. As I was about to pull my gun from my waist I felt something cold press against my forehead then I heard a click.

Hand over the gun or I won't hesitate to pull the trigger."A guy said. I slowly handed my gun and he slowly backed up into the van and they drove off. I ran to the boys who were crying and brought them into the house.                                                                                      

"Go run into the panic room and don't come down until I say so!"I yelled and they ran upstairs. After they left I called Alex.

"Alex, he took the girls." I sobbed as tears ran down my cheek.                      

"Who, who took them!?!" Alex asked sounding furious.                                     

 "Jake he-he to-ok th-"I was cut off by the sound of a gunshot then I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder.

"Ashlyn, what was that sound?"Alex asked.

"Don't worry she's with me, "Jake said just before he shot my phone.

"Mommy."I heard Alec say I turned and saw him at the step.

"Alec run!"I yelled but Jake had pointed at him already but I block the bullet.

Alex's POV

I pressed on the gas as soon as I heard his voice as soon as I got there and threw the door open Ashlyn bearly made eye contact with me before she fell as Jake ran away.

I ran to get the boys and rushed her to the hospital and she went to the emergency room.