22

Sean's POV

We packed up a bit of stuff in our back packs and left. We tried to stay quiet cuz it was kinda dark and everyone was already in bed.

We walked passed a big shed and then lights suddenly flashed all around us. We looked around and I saw Gabe and some men. They look like the ones from stormhold.

"Oh hi guys! I knew you guys would do this so I got some men. I was gonna kill everyone next week but moved it to today after what happened!" He says grinning but with an angry tone. "You son of a bitch! You tried to rape kaycee!" I scream. He laughs. "I guess I did" he says with ease admitting what he did.

He laughs again. "You guys know how the president has a son that was an orange?" He asks and we all slightly nod. "Yea. His dead tho" bailey says and we all nod in Agreement. "Well I guess a dead guy can't rape someone... so I did nothing wrong!" He says and we all widen our eyes.

"YOU! So you were texting your dad!" Kenneth screams and he looks at him. "Mind you own business next time." He shouts and Kenneth and then kaycee flinches.

"Gabe! Just let them go. You can have me. Just let them go." Kaycee said. Everyone looks at her in shock. I was about to say something when Gabe cuts me off.

Kaycees POV

"Aww kaycee. As much as I want that, I can't. You loved Sean. Now you gotta watch him die because you loved him instead of me." He says and the guards start grabbing Sean, Kenneth and bailey. Before one of the guards can grab me, I changed their intentions.

Gotta use my powers at some point

They all instantly let go of them and run and jump on top of Gabe. You know what's funny, I told all of them to try to do what Gabe tried to do to me. We just watched for a couple seconds as Gabe tries to get out. I laughed and started walking away with them following.

We couldn't make it that far cause we straight away heard helicopters and men with guns everywhere.

We took down most of the men. Then the helicopter dropped some people down on the floor with smaller kids. They had black bags on their heads. Once they took them off we all saw their eyes.

"RED'S!" I hear Kenneth shout and we all run behind a big shipping container around the side. We could see fire blazing everywhere. Then Sean tells us to take and step back and we all back away. Then he pushes his hands forward and the shipping container goes flying off the ground landing on all the reds.

Then helicopters stared shooting at us everywhere. I stared at one of the people flying the helicopters in the sky and managed to get into his small ugly arrogant selfish and cruel mind. (Me when I talk about a teacher I hate)

I did what I had to do which was make him fall asleep with the helicopter on full speed crashing down. Then I ran fast so I wouldn't get him. I hid behind a tree. That was as much protection I was gonna get. Then a big explosion happened and fire was everywhere.

I looked around and Sean and bailey were gone. I saw Kenneth on the ground and his back was burnt. "Oh no Kenneth!" I screamed and ran towards him. "I'm so sorry! C'mon we need to go!" I shout and help him up going into the woods.

We stop and fall next to a tree. "No c'mon Kenneth. U can't die on me now" I say and I feel his breath slowly fading away. I find myself fiddling with a necklace that was around my neck.

Wait what! When did I have a necklace. I don't remember putting one on. Then I fiddled more with it trying to remember. Then it hit me.

(What she remembered in bold)
"Hey if you ever get lost. Press this button hard on the necklace pendant. It would send out a tracker to the children's league and they will be there in less then 10 minutes" Jannelle says to my while putting it on Me. Then kept on driving.

I hesitated at first then pressed the button. "C'mon Kenneth. Stay alive" I say to him. Then I hear footsteps and get scared. Then someone comes and I see their face. "Sean! Omg I was so worried. Where's bailey!" I ask him worriedly. "I put her on a small truck people were using to escape. I told her I needed to find you guys. She wanted to come but I told her not to." He says and I nod.

I explain to him what happened then I see a lot of cars pull up the see Jannelle come out of one of them.

Here goes nothing.

Oh my goodness! This was such a confusing and all over the place chapter. I hope y'all understood what happened.