21

Kaycees POV

It's been a week since Sean and I have confessed our feelings. We sleep together on the bunk cuz, it's more comfortable... no other reason... and we don't anything else... just sleep... and talk.. yep... anyways

Right now sean and I just took our separate ways and I'm going to do something with Gabe. He said it's gonna be a lesson on confessions, like what we've done bad. How we did it. And how it could be fixed.

When I arrived I casually knocked on the door like always and he opened it. I walked in and like usual we sat on the floor. "Ok, give me a confession of something you've done with your powers." He said and I tried to think then I found one.

"When I escaped stormhold, the guy was looking for and ID and I told him to forget about me and everything" I said explaining further.

We both confessed a couple things and I told him about what happened to jane and he chuckled. While I was trying to think of other things, I stoped and froze. My parents.

"Um... I did something. I didn't have control over it." I said and he nodded with concern.

"When I was little, my mom and dad just found out that I had powers cause I wasn't dying and they didn't know what to do. To hide me or hand me to the government.. they didn't know." I started and he nodded.

"We all went to sleep and I got scared and worried for my parents in the middle of the night so I left my room and went to theirs. I crawled in their beds and was thinking. I was cuddling my dad and then something happened and I felt cold and alone so I quickly turned and cuddled my mom." I said sniffling trying to hold back tears.

"Then I could sense the worry from her. Then I forgot what happened but something happened because the next morning, they didn't know me. They said they never had a daughter. I took away their memory of me Gabe. I wiped myself clean from their heads!" I said now crying.

He quickly rushed over to me and hugged me. "Oh no kaycee. It's alright. But can you show me how you did it. Just let me in and I'll see. Please" he said and I nodded.

I let him into my mind and I felt myself looking at what memories he was in. Then it was at the part when my parents were not recognising me and I stoped. I couldn't take it. I opened my eyes and I realised I wasn't on the floor anymore. I was on the bed. And Gabe was on top of me.

I looked at him and was taking of his pants and holding my wrist. "LET ME GO!" I screamed trying to get out of his grasp. "Aw kaycee. If you leave I'll find you and just take away the bad things about me from your mind." He said smirking at me.

I kept and kicking him trying to get him off. "No point trying, c'mon you love me. Not Sean" he says. That's enough. I kick him in his balls and kick his chest to push him off. I run to the door and out to my cabin. I find everyone their looking at me with a concerned look.

"We need to get out of here now!" I say then they look confused. "I said now! It's not safe here! Hurry before they catch us!" I scream at them then they start packing. "Kaycee what happened!" Sean says.

"Gabe! I think his planning something. He just found out how to take away memories and tried to do that disgusting thing Jannelle told me about... to me! He tried to do that to me!" I screamed and Kenneth and Sean look straight at me.

"He tried to rape you?!" Sean screams and I just froze. "If that means force me to do that then yes!" I shout and start crying. "I'm gonna kill that sun of a bitc-." Then I cut him off.

"No! Let's just leave"

Ooooo myyyy gawddddd. Told y'all you will hate me for bringing Gabe.