15

Sean's POV

"Who was your first crush?" She asked me. I freeze. I can't tell her this! She's gonna probably hate me.

"Umm do I have to tell you?..." I whisper and she nods vigorously and sits up.

"Umitwasyouwhenwewerelittle" I say really fast. "Excuse me?" She says. Oh no I knew she would be angry.. "I'm sorry.." I say turning my head to the other side.

"what do u mean sorry? I didn't even hear you?" She tells me and I sigh but let out a breath of relief. "Um... pls don't hate me... but it was you..." she smiles and starts laughing. "IT WAS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE!!" I shout and she keeps laughing. And I sat up.

Then we both stop and we stare into each other's eyes. There wasn't that much light, but it was enough, to see her sparkling eyes and her beautiful smile.

I find myself leaning and and she is too. I found my self less than an inch away from her lips. "CAN YOU GUYS STAY QUIE- What were you guys doing?" Kenneth shouts and me and kaycee jump away from each other.

Really Kenneth! I was so close! "Um... we were just talking... we will keep quiet. Put your ass back to sleep." I whisper yell to him. "Ok fine jeeze" He says putting his hand up and going back to sleep. "Oh and stop snoring your ass off" Kaycee adds and we start laughing.

"Wow u guys stare at my ass so much don't y'all" Kenneth says referring to us saying ass so much. I take one of my pillows and throw it at his head. "OW!" He shouts. "Trust me, no one stares at dat ass" kaycee says. We start laughing and Kenneth mumbles some word and goes back to sleep.

I could've sworn he said "gosh go back to making out". This kid omg.

Kaycee and I lay back down. She lays her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest playing around tracing her fingers making shapes, while I play with her soft and brown hair. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her.

The next morning .
(No ones POV)

Bailey is the first to wake up. She gets up and has a shower brushes her teeth and puts some clothes on. Her outfit was some Casual ripped jeans and white shirt and a denim jacket around her waist. She topped that off with some black and while Adidas.

(Just pretend she wore adidas)

While she was brushing her hair kaycee woke up and looked around the room. She smiled when she saw a sleeping Lew next to her. Bailey then walked in and saw kaycee on the top bunk.

"Um, why are you sleeping with Sean?" She asks and kaycee finds herself blushing. "She was making out with him last night." Kenneth says out of nowhere.

"I thought you were asleep?" Sean says out of nowhere too. "I thought you were asleep" Kenneth, Bailey and kaycee say all at once. "I was till I heard Kenneth say shit that is NOT true!" He says and bailey and kaycee start laughing.

"Yea yea, I say you guys, your faces were so close to each other." He says getting up. Then Sean gets up and looks at him. Kaycee was about to say something when bailey cuts them off. "DUMBASS! You ruined their moment! Can't you add it up! They were about to kiss and you ruined it with your annoying ass!" Bailey says.

All of them looked in shock at her. Since when did she know all these words. "Guys, my ageing probably stoped for a while, and I couldn't talk, doesn't mean I can't hear! Anyways it was true wasn't it sean?" She says and Sean and kaycee start blushing and Kenneth rolls his eyes playfully.

"Um n-no we w-weren't um- t-that's-." Kayce starts off then Kenneth cuts her off. "Save ya breath we all know the truth. Let's just get ready" they all laugh and get ready.

Kenneth's outfit

Kaycees outfit

(Just imagine no bag and normal black Nike's)

Sean's outfit

(With some Nike's instead)

Then they left their cabin and went to the jobs they were told to go to yesterday afternoon.

Sorry guys for this REALLY bad and boring chapter.