2.

I woke up on a Squeeky bed that I shared with my kinda friend. No one really socialises here. You can't. The guards are always watching and we're not allowed to talk. We have to do everything they say. Or they'll punish us. And you don't want to know what they do.

The sirens came on. They were the morning ones. They meant that everyone had to wake up and like up at their gates. 4 guards would be with each group at all times. They didn't use normal guns to control us. They obviously didn't want to kill us cause that was too easy. They wanted to make us suffer for surviving. They used these guns that made our head loose focus and gave us so much pain that we would drop to the floor screaming. It would be pointed at your head for what ever time you got for what you did to receive this torment.

Once a month for each group we will have this day where you were given some stuff and you could do anything with it. It's like the governments way of saying "we still care about you" but obviously no one believed they did, cause they simply didn't. But no one said anything and used the day as their advantage. The day was called.... I actually have no idea. I never really payed attention.

I always grabbed the music they gave me and played it. I moved my body in weird ways. It was my favourite thing to do. It was the only thing keeping me sane. I don't even know what I'm doing. It's a type of.... I don't even know cause they thing I'm doing, I don't even know if it's a thing. And don't act so surprised, I'm 15, I've lived in this hell hole (btw that's a big compliment for this place) for 13 years.

This is what I was doing.

I've never felt so emotional when I did this thing before. Emotional day I guess.

Next day.

I woke up again. Same squeeky bed that I shared with my 'friend'. Lined up at the gate then went to our first job.

We were walking back to our next job things we have to do in stormhold. Like clean and polish the soldiers boots. Scrub the floors. Clean every inch of the guns they used. We walked outside and sirens were going off. They were the ones used to torture us so they could test and take the kid. "Are you the one who is gonna get taken Kaycee Rice?" I thought to myself before I screamed and fell to the floor. Then I noticed the sirens become a little different. Then it hit me. The sirens were way to familiar... oh no..

They knew.

Ooooo what happened. Kaycee Rice lucky this time or is she in more danger then she had ever been in her whole life.
Ahhhh kk comment if it's good.