CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Taehyung fell into the bed and the sunk into the mattress and blankets. He couldn't sleep and it was three hours since he was tossing and turning in the bed and walking around.

The male let out a groan and sat up in the bed again. He slipped off the bed and tip-toed out of his room and walked silently to his dad's wine parlour.

 He slipped off the bed and tip-toed out of his room and walked silently to his dad's wine parlour

He picked out the nearest one that came in his hand and then grabbed a glass lying nearby. He seriously needed to get drunk right now. He knew he dad will be a little salty about Taehyung just going around and drinking uselessly, or maybe even get angry. But Taehyung sleep deprived for three days.

He went back to his room and slipped out to the balcony. He sat on the cold marble floor and twisted open the cork and poured the crimson red liquid into the glass, almost purring at the satisfying sound.

Taehyung picked up at the glass and touched the cool rim to his lips and downed the liquid down his throat in one go. He repeated this for four rounds until the bottle was more than half empty.

His eye lids began to heavy as he drank the wine the fifth time. He sighed and set the half empty glass down and got up, almost stumbling once but anyways he made it inside.

He fell into the bed. He sighed into the pillow and without even knowing the drowsiness of the wine took over him like a blanket and tugged him into sleep.

***

Jimin was sitting on the swing and swung it back and forth. He gripped it hard on the chains and looked at the ground.

"Hey chim" He heard the deep voice and looked up and saw Taehyung standing there.
"Tae...?" Jimin whispered and the older gave a nod.
"What are you doing here?" Asked Jimin when Taehyung kneeled in front of him, stopping the slight sway of the male's swing and rested his elbows on Jimin's knees; palms cupping his own face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a soft smile on his ethereal face.
"I wanted to clear my mind" Jimin said and sighed.
"Jimin why don't you get help then?" Said Taehyung as he brushed Jimin's hair, but his touch was cool and soft like wind.

"Help from whom?" Asked Jimin and Taehyung smiled,"Anyone. Or me, but do it Jimin"
"Will you help me?" Jimin asked.
"Come to me and find out" Taehyung said and then he leaned in, kissing Jimin's forehead and when Jimin opened his eyes he was gone.

"Tae...?" Jimin spoke and looked around. Gosh he was losing his mind.

***

Jimin was hesitant and he was going in and out of the room and Yoongi gave him a look every time he did that.

"Is there something on your mind?" Yoongi finally decided to ask the restless younger. Jimin sighed and sat on the bed near Yoongi's desk and sighed again—
"Nothing much" He said with a shrug.

"Still, something in general?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shook his head and Yoongi gave a nod and looked back at his computer but Jimin pulled by his elbow and said—
"Okay if you are insisting, I want to tell you something.." Jimin said and Yoongi gave a weird smile.

"Okay what?" Yoongi asked, closing his computer and turning his face fully towards Jimin,"Go on"

"So..ah..I guess..I need help" Jimin said finally, glad to lift the stone from his chest. Yoongi remained silent for a minute and then said,"What kind of help are you talking about Jimin?"

"Psychological help" Jimin sighed out and Yoongi gave a understandable nod and then spoke,"Who are you doing this for?"
"What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi let out a chuckle and said,"Are you doing this for yourself or for Someone else"
Jimin broke off the eye contact and said,"Um I'm doing this for someone else"

"Okay Jimin" Yoongi said,"I'll find a psychologist for you"
"Seriously!?" Jimin said and looked up. Yoongi hummed in agreement and Jimin jumped to hug the older.

"Yah no need to get touchy okay" Yoongi sneered and Jimin giggled.