CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The boy stood in a tunnel kind of place. It was lowly lit by hanging lamps. Jungkook looked around and walked deeper into tunnel.

"Come here Jungkook...." He hears a raspy voice which send shivers down his spine and he broke into a cold sweat.

He walked to the source of the voice and ended up in a wide caravan kind of place. He saw a door at the end of the caravan and walked to it.

He hesitated to open the door, the hand rested on the door knob.
"Open the door Jungkook" The voice cooed, it was soo near his ear that he snapped his head to the direction but saw no one.

"Open it" now the voice hissed and Jungkook reluctantly jerk opened the door. Inside was a white room.

Jungkook's jaw hung open when his eyes fell on something.

Taehyung.
Behind a huge glass wall.
Behind him.

Fire roaring.

Taehyung was hitting his fists on the glass wall with a fear filled expression. His eyes were wide from fear and lips screaming something that Jungkook couldn't make out.

Jungkook sprinted to the wall and almost collided in it. Taehyung's voice came out as muffled whispers but at the other side he was screaming.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled and punched on the wall to break the glass but it seemed useless.

Taehyung hissed when the flames touched his feets. His clothes were burnt and cheeks red from heat and tears.

"Jungkook!" His muffled voice came out,"Help me! Save me! Please!"
"Hyung hold on please!" Jungkook screamed as tears brimmed his ears.

Taehyung started sobbing when flames touched his back. He looked over his shoulder and sobbed harder when the flames increased.

"Jungkook! I don't wanna die!" Taehyung sobbed and Jungkook could help but do that as well.

The raspy voice was laughing near his ears, the voice booming over Taehyung's muffled sobs.

Jungkook heard a metal clang and looked up, a metal shield kind of thing came descending down and slowly started covering the glass wall.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed as the fire roared harder and it's sound was getting louder now.

"Fuck! Hyung shit!" Jungkook yelled and started punching the glass to break it, useless.

"Help!" Taehyung yelled for the last time before the metal shield covered the while wall at once.

The sound of punching the wall was evident for a minute until it stopped into a deafening silence.

Jungkook bolted upright in his bed with sweat rolling down his neck. Seokjin stirred in his bed, probably when he heard the scream of the younger.

Jungkook wiped the sweat from his forehead and slide out from his bed and went out in the hall.

He opened the door to the last room and entered the space. His orbs fell on the cute sight of Taehyung and Jimin cuddling together in sleep.

Jungkook would have smiled if he wasn't so shaken. He, without any word, slide under the blankets and hugged Taehyung. The grey haired being in between the two.

"Kookie?" He heard a deep voice whisper to him. Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook, the younger looked down at the male and sighed.

"What happened Kookie?" Taehyung whispered softly, his warm breaths hitting Jungkook on his face.