CHAPTER TEN

"Where the heck is Yoongi" Taehyung asked as he stumbled down the stairs. Sungmin and Youngae were drinking their morning coffee.

They gave Taehyung pitiful looks before Sungmin decided to speak—

"He left Taehyung-ah" He said with a little dampened voice when Taehyung's face fell.

"Oh..." He let out a breath.

"Tae-ah his band called him and he said it was urgent for him to leave...He was really sorry Taehyung" Youngae explained.

"It's okay" Taehyung said with a small smile, his mind now realising the pain the members must have felt when he left, thrice.

"He promised to see you soon" Sungmin said. Taehyung gave a nod and went to sit with his parents.

"Dad...Can a make a request?" Asked Taehyung in a soft voice.
"Of course Taehyung" Sungmin said with a smile.

Taehyung waited to take the cup of coffee from the chef before he turned to look at his dad.

"—Can I go to Seoul?" Taehyung asked. At this Youngae almost choked on her coffee and Sungmin stopped in the middle of turning his newspaper. Taehyung pursed his lips together as if he has spoken something wrong but the tone of his mother was soft, so he had hopes....

"Seoul? Why dear?" Asked Youngae.

"No reason, I want to meet a friend and I wanna go with you dad" Taehyung said with a shrug.

"Which friend dear?" Asked Youngae.

"There is one" Taehyung said with a shrug.
"Alright as you wish" Sungmin, cutting his wife before she could continue to question her kid and make him uncomfortable.

"When can we leave?" Asked Taehyung.

"Tomorrow morning" Sungmin said and at cue Baekhyun descended down from the stairs with a briefcase. His black business suit hugging his slender body, with hair sleeked back. His strides screamed power and confidence. Baekhyun looked perfect and calm until—

"You are looking like a pig" Taehyung sneered. Baekhyun's perfect and cool Business aura immediately fell into the sassy older brother one's.

"And you look like garbage!" He snickered back with a smirk. Taehyung was about to counter back but instead he settled for shutting up, his eyes simply giving a silent message to his brother, that it wasn't over he just shut up cause he knows mother doesn't likes bickering at table.

"Hyung you going somewhere?" Inquires Taehyung and Baekhyun gave him a nod

"Yes Tae..I have some work to do" Baekhyun said,"I'm leaving for Russia, I'll be back by the week end"

"Oh okay" Taehyung said,"Take care"

"You too Swiss roll" Baekhyun said before pecking Taehyung's forehead and hugging his parents.

Baek left soon after gulping down some cereals after mom insisted. Taehyung excused himself, not in the mood of eating any breakfast.

He went upstairs to have a shower and his eyes fell on the mirror.

"Ewww I really look like garbage" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he examined his face and hair, his brown hair were tousled and a cut on his lip and his skin loosing it's tanned shade.

"Fuck Taehyung you need a damned spa and a hairdo" Taehyung kept on mumbling to himself and took a long shower.

He came out and looked at his face again.
"Ha yeah slightly better" He said with a victorious grin.