CHAPTER THIRTEEN

What does it feels like when the realization comes crashing on you and you feel like being crushed under heavy boulders ?? Well Taehyung was experiencing it right there and then.

"N...n..new...mem.. member?" Taehyung stuttered out and Jimin looked up and him with a concerned expression.

"Yes Tae" Seokjin said and looked down at his fisted hands,"He just came out. We didn't even know. We only did when Pdnim suddenly called us in the middle of our vacation"

"He's our brat though" Jungkook said and snorted,"He thinks that he is the Maknae"
"And he just snores sooo loud at night and he won't let me sleep!" Whined Hoseok.

"And he won't appreciate my cooking at all!" Seokjin said.
"He wants to be the freaking leader!" Namjoon hissed in addition.

"And he—" started Jimin but Taehyung cut in—
"Guys shush!" He hissed and made everyone shut up.

The members looked at him with a guilty and embarrassed expression. Taehyung smiled softly at the others and said softly—
"Guys it's alright" He said calmly although he was nowhere near calm in his mind,"It's okay, now you have someone to fill up my space. And you should accept him and don—what in the world is that?"

Taehyung's brown orbs fell on the wall which was covered with pictures and photo cards.

"That's our memory wall Tae" Jimin said and slipped away from Taehyung as the male got up to look closely at the pictures.

Taehyung gazed over the dozens of pictures, messily pasted on the wall. All the memories, from the start to the end.

His eyes filled up with tears which he blinked away.
"This is...this is beautiful..." Taehyung whispered out, his eyes closed as he felt the texture of the picture under his fingers.

The boys looked at each other and smiled at Taehyung's back. They could see the shoulders of the male shake from emotions and his back raising and falling in unsteady speed.

Taehyung could stop the tear that slipped down his eye. The male felt arms wrap around his waist and a additional warmth enveloping him.

"You like it Tae?" He heard Seokjin's voice speak near his ear.
"Yes" Taehyung said and opened his eyes again and smiled at the older.

"Aww are you crying?" Seokjin cooed and wiped away the stray tear from the younger's cheek.

"No~~" Taehyung tried to counter but his voice cracked at which Seokjin chuckled and the boys cooed.

"TaeTae is all mushy-mushy" Hoseok teased and the younger groaned. He turned around in Seokjin's hold and hide his face in the older's shoulder.

"I'm not!" He responded, his deep voice muffled through the clothes. Seokjin giggled at the childish and 'mushy' younger in his arms and rubbed his back soothingly.

"It's alright to be Tae.." He whispered and all the boys got up and started hugging the boy, ended in a group hug.

Taehyung throughly enjoyed the warmth as it clung to his body like a blanket.
"I know it is..." He whispered back, but it was to silent to be heard.

***

Jimin flopped on the bed beside Taehyung, the male now dressed in Jungkook's clothes.

"Taehyung you sleepy?" Asked Jimin as Taehyung eyes kept on closing again and again.

"Kinda.." Taehyung responded and a yawn followed.
"Hehehe sleep then" Jimin said as he scooted closer to the male and snuggled under the blankets.

"Jimin...." Taehyung spoke when the lights were turned off,"These are not cutting marks..these are restrained marks"

"What!?" Jimin hissed,"Someone loaded his truck in your garage ??!"
"No Jimin. Fuck no!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"Then!?" Jimin said with his eyes wide in the dark.
"I got kidnapped—" Taehyung said and before Jimin could went on yammering and shrieking, Taehyung told him everything. Expect for the fact that Yoongi was there, he replaced with other friend.

"Oh gosh you are fine right?" Jimin asked.
"I am Jimin-ah" Taehyung said with a smile.

"I'm happy that you are safe Tae" Jimin said,"Take care of yourself Pabo"
Taehyung laughed to this and said,"I will Jimin-ah ehehehe"

They both talked for sometime in the dark and then dozed off in each others arms.

And in the right next room, a male was drenched in cold sweat as the nightmare took the best of him.