Getting near

Intro start

The medallion of the school of the wolf appears and it starts to burn up from the center and outward. Showing three warriors with two swords on their backs and the third with a unique weapon one a wolf faunus female higher vampire Daisy Sparrow. The second is Zora.The third is a 18 year old Witcher the last generation of Witches from the school of the wolf is there looking with his yellow cat like eyes his name is Y/n. With his wolf medallion. Next appears them fighting monsters and Grimm. Then Y/n appeared to be fighting Adam in a sword fight exchanging blow after blow. Daisy next appears slicing through the ranks of the White Fang and bandits that dare be in her way.Zora then appears next to a slayed Bruxa. Last they appear to be looking out on the cliff that looks out at Vale and a sinister force looks at Vale and beacon with two red and black eyes. Then it returns to Y/n who fires igni at the screen and it's burns out.

Intro ends

A/n: Sorry for the long wait guys was busy with other books etc. As well feeling disappointed in the six season of RWBY which made me want to quit the series. But not the book since we can change it for the better hopefully now enjoy the story.

As the four individuals continued to go on their destined path to Vale to leave Summer off. During the trip Y/n was talking to his friend Zora about how to acquire the materials for the gear.

Y/n: So getting the material won't be a problem it's just.

Zora: The way we get it. It's not easy but with what you said my friend its worth the wait.

Y/n: True. Still it's good to have you back my old friend.

Zora: Likewise. Still I'm amazed you took in a female faunus as your apprentice as well she is a higher Vampire.

Y/n: Tell me about it. Sometimes I surprise myself.

Zora: Which begs the questions how is she a higher Vampire?

Y/n: Long story short. Some guy came by her village when she was sick and he cured her and somehow she became what she is today.

Zora: A little to short to my liking my friend.

Y/n: You know I'm not the one best for explaining these things.

Zora:*chcukles* True and do tell me did you got hitch up to this one poem the others.

Y/n:..........

Zora took his slice as the answer and laugh at his friend recalling a few similar memories.

Zora: You haven't changed a bit Y/n.

Y/n: I don't have a problem alright.

Zora:*sarcastically* Oh yes. I know you wouldn't be in bed with a women every time we go to a bar or stay somewhere.

Y/n: 1.Fuck you. 2. In my defense  I was drunk sometimes. Third I don't remember doing that.

Zora: Still it seems in a another world you have the charms to swoon over the women.

Y/n: Hey I'm not dadelion end of discussion.

Zora: True. He does wind up in quiet a mess.

Y/n: Anyway the ship for Vale should be near the next village right.

Zora: Yep.

As they were going on their path. Daisy and summer were having a small chat. When they have arrived in the village they went to the inn for a meal as they paid for it. While Tyke was enjoying his venison the others enjoying their meals,as Y/n went to the shop to sell some of the loot they picked up. As he can evoke to eat they chatted a bit while Zora,Summer  and Daisy talk Y/n look in his journal of monsters to fill in the incubus and wonder what other creatures might be here. His thoughts were interrupted by Daisy as she told him that the ship was here and they needed to go. Y/n got up and ran to meet them as they saw the ship arriving to port. They paid their way and we're enjoying the ride.

*timeskip to near the end of the boat trip brought to you by Y/n flying a Grimm dragon like a boss. While Dairy enjoys a cup of blood with cinders head on a plate. For Zora he is just taking a relaxing nap in the forest.Behind him a large trail of Grimm dissolves into dust.*

However Y/n was looking off towards the horizon as Daisy,Tyke  and Zora walk towards him. As Y/n felt Daisy's arms around him and asked him.

Daisy: Y/n is there something bothering you?

Y/n: Not that much,just wondering.

Zora: Wondering about what?

Y/n: What else is here on this world. The conjunction of spheres did happen for the incubus to be here. Just makes me wonder what else is here.

Daisy: I don't know Y/n. But I do know that when we come across whatever monster is out there we will be ready to face it together.

Zora: She's right. It'll be just like the good old times when we used to work together to face down the arachnids.

Y/n: *chuckles*True those things are a pain to deal with. Especially the armor ones and trying not to get hit by their venom.

Zora:*laugh* Yeah but the reward was worth it.

Y/n: Hey where is Summer and Tyke?

Daisy: Oh tyke is with summer in her room. She is sleeping recovering her strength. After how much that little thing took from her.

Y/n: Makes sense. Must be hard for her and her family to be that far from each other for a long time.

Daisy: It is. Still at least she isn't dead or worse you know than before that.

Zora: True. Either way let's get this done with. I she's feeling that going to vale will be more than just leaving summer.

Y/n: Maybe but won't find out until we get there.

As the three people agree and continue to stare off in the distance. Ready to face the what is out there together,as friends United by the bonds they have with each other especially with Y/n.