A long night and a unexpected encounter

Intro start

The medallion of the school of the wolf appears and it starts to burn up from the center and outward. Showing two warriors with two swords on their backs one a wolf faunus female higher vampire Daisy Sparrow. The other a 18 year old Witcher the last generation of Witches from the school of the wolf is there looking with his yellow cat like eyes his name is Y/n. With his wolf medallion. Next appears them fighting monsters and Grimm. Then Y/n appeared to be fighting Adam in a sword fight exchanging blow after blow. Daisy next appears slicing through the ranks of the White Fang and bandits that dare be in her way.Last they appear to be looking out on the cliff that looks out at Vale and a sinister force looks at Vale and beacon with two red and black eyes. Then it returns to Y/n who fires igni at the screen and it's burns out.

Intro ends

Y/n and Daisy were in their tent in their undergarments as they removed their armor and put their swords in a safe place. Then they continue to kiss and Y/n moved his hands around her smooth and creamy skin body and kissing her neck and making her moan. As he bit on a part of her neck giving her a hickey she then moved her hand on his dick and started to rub it and soon it rose and she smiled and Y/n knew what she was going after. Still she knew that he is sterile after their first time doing it and finding it out from Yennefer from a talk they had before they went to the bar. She still didn't care and enjoyed the moment. Then Y/n removed her panties and bra as he removed his trousers and inserted his dick in her. Daisy moaned in pleasure as he is inside of her and she loved it. Then he thrust and soon did it faster and harder as she ask for it but they try to kept it down for summer was sleeping. Though it didn't work as she felt she was about to release and soon when she came she yelled Y/n'name and soon both were on the sleeping bag in their embrace.

Y/n: You know probably you just woke up Summer.

Then they heard their tent being open as Y/n's guess was correct and soon summer piked her head in and ask.

Summer: I heard Daisy scream. Is everyone Al.......

Her eyes widen to see both y/n and Daisy on the sleeping bad naked and put two and two together and shriek.

In the morning brought to you by summer scolding Y/n and Daisy about having sexual intercourse while Y/n is sharpening his sword.

After that little "incident" and having to listen to Summer telling the to be careful. Though it didn't matter to the two. For one they are immune to most if not all diseases thanks to their "unique" biology. As well the other they need to focus on getting summer back to Vale which will take a look three days to arrive. They continue on their way as well encounter the occasional Grimm or two. Though when they have been riding for five hours and are nearing the port. Y/n heard sound of fighting an gunfire. So he and Daisy decided to investigate and soon found a teen fighting off what look like a horse of Grimm on his own. Y/n can see a semi-black hair tied in a by a purple cloth there short ponytail-ish. As he wears a torn purple cape and he can see that he uses some part of it as a mask and is wearing a black shirt with one left sleeve with green lines and the other wrapped. As he wears the same design back and green pants with black boots and several pieces of grey armor here and there.

Y/n: It can't be.

Daisy: Can't be who Y/n.

Y/n turn around to see Daisy and summer there.

Y/n: That guy he looks like a friend of mine I meet during my travels.

Diasy: Really?

Y/n: Yes a great man who was wise beyond his years and doesn't trust anyone easily took me a while to gain it. Still he has a big heart and soul. I'm gong to help this guy.

He took out Areondight and charged head on and decapitated a Beowulf and twirl his blade around to kill the Ursa and the battle raged on for a few minutes until it was over and once it was down he heard a familiar chuckle and Y/n knew who the stranger truly was.

??: Y/n it seems you still have it don't you my friend.

Y/n: I know. Been a while hasn't it Zora.

They shook hands as the rest came out of their cover and see the guy with his bright green eyes and he looks at them.

Zora: Who are they Y/n?

Y/n:The girl with the same armor is Daisy Sparrow and she is a Witcherees.

Zora: Nerve though you would teach anyone after the fall of Kaer Morhen.

Y/n: Trust me neither did I. The woman that was Summer Rose we rescued her from a Incubus who haded her in a trance for 12 years. Girls this is Zora shadowwalker.

Zora: It'd nice to meet you both. Though Y/n, that's a first time I heard of a incubus.

Y/n: Yeah. Guess this world has a conjunction of spheres for that to happen.

Zora: Makes sense that could explain a few things and knowing that these huntsman have zero experience fighting monsters they are basically fucked.

Y/n: No kidding.

Daisy: Right even we fought a Grave hag and some ghouls.

Zora: It might be worse than we think.

Y/n: Maybe still it wasn't all bad me and Daisy found some school of the wolf and cat gear and weapons are legendary. Also it stated that it can pierce a shield made of the soul.

Zora: Sounds like it could be talking about Aura.

Daisy: That's what I said.

Y/n: Okay then. So Zora know any blacksmiths that can make it or maybe find the materials. Since some of it I don't know we're to look.

Zora: Let me see it.

Y/n nodded and showed him the diagram and as they translate it and Zora nodds and replies.

Zora: It sounds like the metal is the same as Sunrise. It's a rare metal that can be found at Atlas.

Y/n: Great a chance to get dissected by a bunch of crazies military guys. Sounds like a mid week even for me.

Zora:*chuckles* Knowing you it might be possible. Still it's a long journey.

Y/n: Yeah then we better get prepared. For now we were going to drop off Summer at beacon or vale. Want to come along.

Zora: Sure it'll be like the good old days.

Y/n nodded and let the girls go ahead before he turn to Zora.

Y/n: How are you still alive?I saw you die by that Ulfhedinn when we were in skellige.

Zora: I know. It still puzzles me to this day. Though I'm not complaining I get a chance to explore new lands and meet new people and learn their history etc.

Y/n: You are starting to sound like Regis you know that. All is left is that you are a wine connosur or whatever it's called.

Zora: Maybe but still I haven't meet him. I hope I do one day.

Y/n: Maybe and knowing that traveling through worlds is possible you might. Let's go before they leave us behind.

(done sorry for not updating I got a bit of writers block but now I'm back. Also I've been thinking of doing another Witcher story. If you guys want one. Where you want it to take place in. DC new 52, Marvel, WOW, Young justice, Soul caliber.ps the character Zora belongs to teak 117.)