The Witcher and the mystery.

Before the Fall of Kaer Morhen 12 years ago they were able to get one more Witcher in from when Vesimer brought him in, Since his parents were killed by a Griffin. His mother told him of his name was Y/n and please save him. He did and during the time he was growing up he began his Witcher training and payed attention to what Vesimer and Geralt said. Vesimer was especially pleased to see Y/n not only focus on his weapons,signs and alchemy training but he also read on what he recommended. As time passed he was put on the trial of Grasses where he got his mutations to become a Witcher. Now he is stronger,faster and his senses are sharper and he can see in the dark. After that and once he got his medallion after proving himself. Then he left Kaer Morhen with his female Raven horse Jen on the path at the age of 12 after he said his goodbyes. Though he has developed a close bond with Ciri and Vesimer as he looks up to him as a father figure. Then he went on the path for 5 years and has seen a lot of the world. He has venture from skellige to Nilfgaard. Taking contracts and killing the monsters,beasts and receive his reward. Though he was different than most witchers. Sure he was cold and unfeeling and clam like most of them. Although when it came to face men who done horrendous deeds. He never shows any mercy to them. He has protected towns and villages from bandit attacks and then leaves once he is restock. Also he never accepts the reward on certain circumstances and has donated some of his winnings to those in need or if the cause was just and even buy a sweet or two for the kids. This has made many villagers to be surprised to see a Witcher or Freak they call him. He was used to people calling him that. Do such selfless deeds. Though in Skellige they welcome it with open arms. He also has helped monsters and non humans alike. Like saving 5 elfs from the crazed flaming rose from burning them.During his travels has made some friends he can trust with his life. Though he isn't very trusting to everyone. He has also been using a crossbow since there are times when he needs to shot a bolt at a ariel monster out of these sky to get a few strikes in. He has also developed a hobby of playing gewnt and collected a few good cards on his journey.As he returned to Kaer Morhen to see how everyone was doing. Y/n found out that Ciri was missing and went out to find her along with Geralt. As they venture to find her they stumble across Yen and the Wild Hunt for the first time. Then meet the emperor and went off to search. He and Geralt traveled for many days and nights fighting monsters and bandits and others Fools. Along the way they upgraded their gear. Then meet the bloody Baron and went on to help him find his family. Only to learn what happens and turn the Botching into a lumberkin.They follow it and gather some important info and soon found found Anne with the crones as they talked Y/n wanted to kill them outright since he has heard what these witches have done to kids and other innocents. Though when they mention what they would of love to turn Ciri into a stew that is where Y/n and Geralt drew the line. Though sadly they disappear and went back to tell the Baron. Though they found a haunted tree and free it's spirit as they gone back and told himand went off back the village and meet with his daughter along with those of these eternal fire they spoke a little and her commander saw y/n and said.

Commander: You're Y/n the one they call a Witcher with a heart made of diamond.

Y/n: What's it to you?

Commander: I along with the rest heard of your endeavors. Saving those helpless weather human or not and not greedy.

Y/n:hmp.

Geralt drew his sword and said.

Geralt: Be quiet something is coming.

They all ready their sword and y/n recognize the sun it was a first but hard to tell which one though. When it appeared they attacked and once it was dead and Anne was under no spell the Baron told them of a wise old healer in the mountains might help her and he took her off then they continue their search and broke the curse on uma. Then found Ciri who has grown up as she and Geralt came back through Kaer Morhen and when Y/n and Ciri saw each other they smiled and hugged each other and so a said.