The encounter

The medallion of the school of the wolf appears and it starts to burn up from the center and outward. Showing two warriors with two swords on their backs one a wolf faunus female higher vampire. The other a 18 year old Witcher the last generation of Witches from the school of the wolf is there looking with his yellow cat like eyes. With his wolf medallion. Next appears them fighting monsters and Grimm. Last they appear to be looking out on the cliff that looks out at Vale and a sinister force looks at Vale and beacon with two red and black eyes. Then it returns to Y/n who fires igni at the screen and it's burns out.

On stagar Village (IDK if they have names but why not just to not be confuse by it)

As both Daisy and Y/n were arriving at the village after a 3 days of traveling on horse back. They encounter a few Grimm packs but we're killed off and the occasional bandit attack. Though what surprise Y/n how some of the bandits have Aura from what Daisy told him. It made the name bit more difficult to deal with. Luckily for them their Quen manage to hold off their projectiles since Y/n have been using and improving on it for years and Daisy her speed helped her and her sign strength was that more powerfil than most Witcher when they began. Y/n saw Tyke rip one bandits throat off and he walks towards the last bandit and says.

Y/n: How do you know how to use aura?

Bandit: *coughs* What it matters to you. You will fall to the Branwen tribe. Our leader will see to that. Once she kills you.

Y/n: You never faced someone like me before.

Bandit: What aren't you a huntsman?

Y/n: No I'm a Witcher and I kilo monsters.

Before the bandit can say a word Y/n shoved his steel wolven blade into the bandits throat silencing him for good. Then looted what they though was valuable. Since the bandits are not going to need it were they are going. They got on their horse and rode on to stagar.

Y/n: Daisy have you heard of the Branwen tribe?

Daisy: Yes, they are bandits,murderers,rapits and plundered from villages and don't leave anyone alive.

Y/n: Hmm. I hope there is a contract to hunt them down and put them to the sword.

Daisy: Same here. Someone needs to stop them.

Y/n:Agree, Still have you also notice how they fight. Like they were trained to kill a specific person or group.

Daisy: Now that I think about it yes. Like shooting from a distance to wonder down their aura then closing in for the kill. *gasp* They were trained on how to kill huntsman.

Y/n: That is the answer. Though the real problem is to find them. I now wish I didn't kill that guy oh well. Wait why is that crow following us?

Daisy turns to look at it and notices that it is black like one but it doesn't have the eye color but it is red.

Daisy: That is no ordinary crow master.

Y/n nodded and took out his crossbow and aimed at it and shot but the crow dodged it and then Daisy tired to take it down but it still dodge them. Now that it flew away before they can take another shot they continue their way to Stagar Village. As the crow got out it changed into a woman with Raven hair and red eyes wearing a Grimm mask. She is Raven Branwen leader of these tribe and is now mad. How two swordsman have killed off her best bandits like we're child's play. Though what got her interest what the boy said about being a Witcher and how his eyes are. Also their weapon why two swords and what were those glowing symbols on them and their armor. Also what was that glowing thing that protected them from the dust bullets. Though the way they fought meant that they are no stranger to bloodshed and the way they used their swords was nothing like she seen no huntsman do. She started to smirk and though.