On the Path and the hunt

The medallion of the school of the wolf appears and it starts to burn up from the center and outward. Showing two warriors with two swords on their backs one a wolf faunus female higher vampire. The other a 18 year old Witcher the last generation of Witches from the school of the wolf is there looking with his yellow cat like eyes. With his wolf medallion. Next appears them fighting monsters and Grimm. Last they appear to be looking out on the cliff that looks out at Vale and a sinister force looks at Vale and beacon with two red and black eyes. Then it returns to Y/n who fires igni at the screen and it's burns out.

(a/n this is a intro for this so what do you think?)

Several months later.

As Y/n and Daisy left her village to train her in being a Witcher. First he gave her a Bestiary filled with all the monsters he has faced and has their info about them and their tactics,strenghts and weaknesses. Then trained her on how to wield her swords and after a month. Y/n has noticed that she is getting it fast. Though still need work. Also he notice how silver didn't affect her like other vampires or higher Vampire.Might be due to her powers of a higher Vampire. Then taught her alchemy and how to make bombs,oils. Though when she ask why he didn't share his potions he said. He didn't know if it'll affect her the same as a Witcher until he got some info. She ask to be taught how to use his signs as it caught her interest when she saw him use them in certain situations especially igni. Y/n had to think it through because he didn't know if the signs can be taught to a non Witcher. Though she isn't a normal human or Faunas. After he constantly asking and giving him the puppy eyes even with her bloodshot red eyes they were adorable. He tried to resist and gave in. So they spent time for her to harness it and it didn't go well in the beginning. When learning how to use them her skin burned and was cut off. Luckily her regeneration was as he suspected quick and effective. She didn't gave up and practice and until the twenty day she got it and she was excited while Y/n was astonished. He though it'll be impossible but she was able to prove him wrong that or she has a affinity for magic who knows. They train and grow strong and she learn how to control her vampiric powers effectively with her swordsmanship,and maintain her gear and learn about runes for the swords and armor with kits. After weeks passed and they been together for a while they grew a bond of trust and friendship. He knew he had to tell her the truth someday. As they were training and resting they have learn a lot about one another their interests and hobbies etc. She became one of his most closest friends and knew it had to be time and so he took her to the cave and showed her the portal and they all gone in and went back to toussaint. Once the portal close she was amazed by the world she is now in.

Daisy: You're from a different world?

Y/n: Yep, sorry I just needed to know if I can trust you and you proved it right.

Daisy: I understand and it all makes sense now. So what's next?

Y/n: Visit Geralt a older Witcher.

They did and rode to his vineyard and saw him with Roach and once he heard a familiar horse. He turn to see Y/n and someone else a girl with wolf ears. Once they arrived and talk Geralt was surprised to hear that Daisy once introduce herself was a higher Vampire.

Geralt: How can that be possible?

Y/n: I don't know and either does she.
Still I would like your help in training her.

He raised his eyebrow and agree and the next month Geralt helped her with her swordsmanship refining it and her alchemy also teaching her tracking skills and how to identify any injury etc. He was impressed by her progress and in their time off Daisy would talk to Yennefer and she told her about magic and those magic wielders. As Y/n had turned 18 around a month ago and Daisy turn 18 one week ago as well.