The search and encounter

The medallion of the school of the wolf appears and it starts to burn up from the center and outward. Showing two warriors with two swords on their backs one a wolf faunus female higher vampire. The other a 18 year old Witcher the last generation of Witches from the school of the wolf is there looking with his yellow cat like eyes. With his wolf medallion. Next appears them fighting monsters and Grimm. Last they appear to be looking out on the cliff that looks out at Vale and a sinister force looks at Vale and beacon with two red and black eyes. Then it returns to Y/n who fires igni at the screen and it's burns out.

At Beacon Academy with Team SHAE when they returned

At Beacon Academy Team SHAE have come back from their experiences and went to the headmasters office. They arrive and see him with Ms. Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Hello Team SHAE I hope the mission went successful.

Senka: It was Mr. Ozpin. But we didn't do it.

That made both adults eyebries to rise.

Glynda: Can you please explain Ms. Kansun.

Heather: It was the Witcher sir. He and his apprentice took care of it.

Ozpin: Apprentice?

Ariana: Yes, he has taken a apprentice. A brown hair and red eyes wolf faunus female. Her name is Daisy Sparrow.They wear a similar armor and both weird two swords. The wolf is now full grown and is bigger than a normal wolf.

Glynda: Then why haven't you brought them in.

All four looked at each other and said.

Erika: Ms. Goodwitch we didn't know we were suppose to bring them. You told us to be on the lookout for them.

Before she can say anything Ozpin intervent.

Ozpin: Understandable. Now do you girls have anything else to report.

Ariana: We do sir but you might not believe us.

Then she got hit in the head by Senka.

Senka: Didn't you record it on your scroll.

Ariana: Oh right hehe.

Heather: Mr. Ozpin what we saw made Grimm seem to be more tame.

Glynda: Want do you all see.

Erika: Monsters and two different ones but from the same category if what they told us was correct.

Ozpin: The withers told you this?

Senka: Yes sir. Y/n told us that Witcher are professional monster hunters and we believe them. We saw it and here take a look.

Ariana took out her scroll and sent the video to Ozpin and when he received it both he and Ms. Goodwitch were playing it. They couldn't believe on what they were seeing. Creatures they have no idea came out and soon it showed the withers on how they fight and how they have dispatched the monsters. They saw their fighting styles and they were not like anything they have seen before. Then the weird gestures they did with their hands caused a shock wave and seem to confuse the thing. They believe it might be their semblance. Then they saw them collect parts from the things for they have no idea why. Then it came them to see the Grave hag and they were shock to see it and disgust and how the two leaped into action and saw how the girl got the boy at a speed that not even Ruby can match and soon the saw the Witcher in question move in and how his sword was glowing and fought the creature. His speed reflexes and strength seemed to be beyond what a normal human or Faunus can do. Then saw how he killed it them got what he needed and soon cut it's head off and the video ends. Both were shock beyond belief. Ozpin in all his years never seen creatures like this and now he was worried now.