The cave

Intro start

The medallion of the school of the wolf appears and it starts to burn up from the center and outward. Showing two warriors with two swords on their backs one a wolf faunus female higher vampire Daisy Sparrow. The other a 18 year old Witcher the last generation of Witches from the school of the wolf is there looking with his yellow cat like eyes his name is Y/n. With his wolf medallion. Next appears them fighting monsters and Grimm. Last they appear to be looking out on the cliff that looks out at Vale and a sinister force looks at Vale and beacon with two red and black eyes. Then it returns to Y/n who fires igni at the screen and it's burns out.

Intro ends

Two hours later at the cabin Y/n's pov

Man after we ate and drank water we went inside if the cabin waiting for Summer to wake up. Now I have Daisy sleeping on my lap and Tyke slept next to us. I was starting to wonder if the Incubus has drained more than we though. I sigh and started to hear the bed move and I looked up and saw that Summer was waking up.

Summer: W-where am I, how did I get here.

Y/n: Hey Daisy get up.

Daisy:*yawns* Did she woke up.

Y/n: Yep.

We got up and went to Summer who looked at us then remembered.

Summer: Y/n,Daisy what happened?

Daisy: You were under the control of the incubus who is a monster that can drain the life of its victims and have then ben in his will.

Summer:huh!

Y/n: A male sucubbus.

Summer: Oh,Now I get it. But wait how come that is real and why invent seen anything like that.

Me and Daisy look at each other and shrug.

Daisy: Who knowns. Maybe due to the fact that they are not that common to find and are very deadly. More than any Grimm. Well most are.

Third person

As Daisy finish saying that to Summer she looked like she saw a spectre.

Summer: So if it can do that. Does that mean it uses the victims more than just feeding of from.

Summer's face was one of worry and fear. They both nodded and soon she felt like throwing up as Daisy went up to her and helped calmed her down.

Summer: Sorry about that and thank you Daisy.

Daisy: No problem summer.

Summer: I'm just happy that this nightmare is over and I can finally see my family after 12 years going missing. How can I ever repay you.

Y/n:Well.....

Then he saw the glare Daisy was giving him saying "If you say what I think you're going to say. Then I will make you suffer." Then he continue after that.

Y/n: Well can you tell us the directions of a certain cave. We have been looking for. *Shows the picture.*

Summer: Yes, I can it was a common sight for me during my "stay". By the way why are you two heading there?

Daisy: Let's just say we want to explore the cave.

Summer: Alright follow me.

She left outside once she had her cloak and shoes on. Then the rest follow as summer lead them through the woods and Zeke and Jen were behind Y/n asked Daisy.

Y/n: Daisy why did you give me a glare?