My annoying roommate. (chapter 1)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I am writing 3 stories at once now, and 2 are on draft. so yeah. ANOTHER ONE.

***

Blake's POV:

"I'm baaaaaack!" Yang bust through the dorm door. I was reading on my bed, the ninjas of love sequel.  No one knows I read that book.  No. One. 

"Yang!" I felt my bow squish against my head. I threw the book under my deep purple pillow.  "So whatcha doin' Blakey?" she jumped on my bed.  I jumped from the scare. "You are so annoying!" I got up and went to her bed with yellow and orange sheets. She seemed a little discouraged but kept pushing. "Why though? I mean, your only reading. You have a world around you, why spend it with a book?" She questioned. "I don't know! Have you ever read a book?" I  growled. "As I said, I read to Ruby when I was younger. " she waved it off. "How old were you?" I asked. "I was 10, maybe 12." she got under my covers, getting all cozy. "Yang, were you just working out?" I asked her changing the subject. "Yep. Why?" She was now snug in my bed, getting it all wet. "Out of my bed! I washed my sheets  yesterday!" I sounded so alarmed Yang jumped out of my bed like it was made of some fire. "sorry Blakey!" she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Now I just felt bad, not going to lie. "it's fine Yang," I sighed. "We could just switch beds for the night. It wouldn't really matter anyway. Could you just remember to wash my sheets?" I smiled sightly. "'Kay, thanks so much Blakey!" She ran over to hug me, her arms nearly grasping my shoulders before I interrupted. "Yang! Sweat!" I moved out of the way of her hug. Glad I did too, or else I would have been squeezed to death. "Got it!" she flashed her signature cocky, half grin. "Imma go take a shower now." she ran into the bathroom and I heard a click Of a locked door. "no wait!" Yang forgot a towel, let alone clothes.

***

This is just the prologue bit, other chapters will be longer.