I closed my eyes tightly but opened them when I felt smooth fingers touching mine. I smiled at Carter and closed my eyes again. He really made me feel comfortable.

The plane is now above the clouds. It's such a wonderful view from here.

"Like the view cupcake?" He said as he took a magazine and flipped through it.

"Yeah. It's so good." I rested my head on his shoulder. "My head really aches"

"Should I tell one of the ladies to get you a cup of tea?"

"No am fine.Can I just sleep on your shoulders?"

"Of course you can. It's not a question."

"Carter?"

"Mmm?"

"How many hours till we reach Toronto?"

" 5 to 5 and 1/2 hours. Why are you asking."

"Nothing. Am just asking." I said as my eyes shut by themselves.

****

"Lea? Lea wake up" Carter was shaking me.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw people walking to the airplane door.

"Are we I'm Toronto already?" I looked at him.

"Yes we are cupcake" he smiled.

"Can I ask one more question?"

"You already did." He giggled

I elbowed him. "Not funny at all. Anyway, we're going to stay in a hotel for 2 nights right?" I asked

"Yeah. Now let's go." He stood up and got our bags from above our seats.

***

"What do you mean there's only one room left. This big hotel, you only have one more room left.?" I yelled at the man standing at the back of the counter.

"Well miss, almost all of the people are going to military camp."

"Won't you say something Carter?" I asked the status standing next to me ( Carter ).

"What should I say. If I said anything, no spare room will appear suddenly." He smiled.

"Carter are you sure you're not the one who told this guy to say there's only one more room left?"

"Why should I tell him that. Am I his boss or something."

"Whatever" I grabbed Carter's wrist. "Let's go Carter. There are many other hotels in Toronto."

"No sweetheart." He sniffed. " I mean, we can't search for another hotel here. We just came from a five hours traveling."

" I'm sure you planned this." I muttered under my breath.

I slept with him yesterday and 2 more nights here. What should I do to myself? I'm just gonna die before going to military camp. How I'm I gonna handle such a jerk?

"So? Let's go up" he smiled.

"I so hate you Carter James Brown" I looked at him and snatched my bags from him and walked away.

"You don't want the key cupcake?"

"Grrr. Such an annoying freak." I muttered

"Give it to me."

"Let's go together." He grabbed his bags and followed me.

Now tomorrow, his gonna be the kindest person I've known.

.

"I'm not going to sleep with you. I'm sleeping on the floor tonight." I took the blankets and spread them on the floor.

"What? No." He said as he stepped closer to me.

"Don't step a little step closer again. Am so angry at you,so if you come, am going to break you into pieces and make sure all the lions it you're flesh with enjoyment." I sat on the floor.

"Why are you angry cupcake.?"

"Why are you being so cold Carter?" I yelled

"Em..."

" Just sleep. I don't want to hear your voice anymore."

"Why do you hate me?"

"Ask your self."

"But..."

"I said I don't want to hear you're voice." I covered my whole body with the blanket.

"Fine. I hate you more." He jumped on the bed and covered himself.

.

"Lea?"

"Mmmm" I said as am trying to sleep.

"Are you able to sleep?" He asked

"No. Am so worried" I sat up.

"Can you sleep on the bed,and I'll sleep on the floor? You'll get sick." He held my hand.

"No it's okay. Am good." I removed my hand.

"Why are you being like this?" He frowned

"Like what?"

"Aren't I like your brother? You call my mom your mom. You treat my brothers like you're their sister. So brothers and sisters can sleep together right."

"Em... Em... I... No... I..." I run out of words.

"Oh it's okay. I know"

"You know what?" I asked in a furious way.

"I know you like me. So you don't want to be my sister. You want to be my girlfriend" He snickered.

"What? What the hell are you saying? I will die and not like a person like you. Idiot." I shouted

"So you don't like me?"

"Hell No. Over my dead body."

"Then sleep with me if you don't like me. But if you don't want to sleep with me then..."

"Okay,okay fine. I like you as my brother, so I'll sleep with you." I got up from the floor and sat on the bed.

I just hate the way he tease me. I hate everything about him.

"Move"

"If I move a little more I will fall.Do you want me to fall cupcake."

"Yes." I whispered.

"What?"

"Sleep Carte."

....................................................................................................................................

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I don't want to mix the traveling part with the military camp part.

This chapter is not that good because I was really sick and I couldn't focus a lot. I did my best. I wanted to update because I felt something was missing.

Please vote even though it's not a very good chapter.

Thx

Xoxo

~L.M~