Chapter Twenty Six: Football League?

Tobi's POV

"EVERYONE COME DOWN NOW!" I yell as everyone swarms in. The rest of the boys, then Y/N, Freya and Emily. They looked around confused, "What's going on?" Questions Emily. "Boys, were making a football team! We have a game today, I didn't tell you guys because I wanted it to be a surprise, and Y/N, it's a co-ed team, so I kinda signed you up too. So, go get ready! Wear your kits." Everyone looks at each other in shock for a moment, then sprint up into their rooms. Y/N looks at me, "U-Uh kind of an issue here, we're wearing our charity match kits right?" I nod, "Yeah...?" She gave me a look, "Mines kinda....ya know....the other team!" I laughs, pulling out a kit. It was just like everyone else's, it having her number and her name on the back, she grab it quickly, "Oh my gosh seriously! It's perfect!" She runs up hugging me, then rushes off to her room, I laugh as I head to my own, getting ready.

-Timeskip to the match-

Y/N's POV

We arrive, ready as ever. I messed with my hands nervously as we lined up on the pitch. Simon was next to me. We went through the line, cheering as each one of us went through the line. We got to the middle, waiting for the other team to come line up. Simon looked down at me, smiling, "Feels weird to be back on a pitch huh?" I smiled nodding, "Defiantly.." My eyes glance down, laughing to myself, this is how it started, how I met the boys, how I've had the craziest weeks of my life, to playing in a charity match, living with famous youtubers, getting jumped by a gang, swimming with shirtless guys, to almost falling out my window, almost getting in a car accident...Harry kissing me, me kissing Simon, getting wasted, and now back to where it all started. I looked back at him, his eyes shinning as the light hit them, "I couldn't imagine being anywhere else." He chuckles, slightly confused. My eyes fluttered back down. Feeling chills as I let out all my worries with one breath. The national anthem started, I looked over at Simon's hand, our eyes immediately catch one another. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed it gently, feeing his warm touch. My eyes flickered back to when I was on the Youtube Allstars team, I was the captain. Simon shook my hand, introducing himself, looking up I could see his same toothy grin I got on that day. Even with so many things changing in my life, that will never change.

Simon's POV

I held onto Y/N's hand tight as the anthem played, I shifted on my feet nervously. After the anthem ended, I glanced along our lineup, Y/N was the only girl. Looking at the other team, they had one as well, but she just seemed to be a sub. It was a co-ed team, but for some reason it's been pretty hard to find some girl football players that are up to it. Y/N was the only one we really knew. "Captains!" The ref yelled. Tobi points at me and Y/N, "Well, you were captains last time, go right ahead." Y/N's eyes light up, "B-But it's your team?" Tobi laughs, "Exactly why I stay here and go through line up, now hurry." She looks at me and smiles, racing off. We walk up, both extending our hands. He shakes it quickly, with way to hard of a grip, "I'm Y/N," She says, the guy just glares at her. He was number 7 as well. I bit my lip, "I'm Simon." I said clenching my jaw, his eyes shot with fire as he looked between us. She looked down, shaking out her hand, trying to not make it obvious. "Who is your speaking captain?" She quickly points at me, "Very well." Says the ref as he writes down my number. He looks at their captain, "Heads or tails." He says heads, and sure enough it lands on heads. I look at Y/N, slightly confused, I was pretty certain we were supposed to call it. She just shrugs, he chooses ball, so then the ref looks at us, "Pick a side."

Y/N's POV

Simon looks over at the two, the sun was out, it was really hot. He points to one side, and opens his mouth to speak, but the other captain speaks, "We'll take that side." As he gestures to the one Simon was about to say. The ref nods us off, and heads away from us. "W-What? I-" My eyes went wide as I looked at Simon, I wasn't even sure what happened. He sighs, giving up. The captain came up, he was just as tall as Simon. He goes inches away, staring him up and down. Simon looked taken aback, but held his ground, "You got a problem with that?" Before Simon could react, I grabbed his arm, pulling him back, he let me take him, "Come on, he isn't worth your breath." I mumble as we walk off. I casted a glance over my shoulder, number 7 for their team and the ref were chatting and laughing, clearly good friends. We joined the circle, "Y/N you're playing left center mid, and Simon you're playing left forward. What do we have?" He questions quickly. I look over at Simon who is hesitating, not sure how to explain. "They have ball, we have that side." I say pointing to the crappier side. The team cast awkward glances, but go along with it, "TEAM ON THREE! ONE! TWO! THREE! TEAM!" We all yell as we run off into the field. We only had four subs. Simon plants his foot at the end of the circle, getting in a sprinting position. His eyes wonder to mine, curling into a smile. Once the ref blows his whistle, he was off.