Chapter Twenty: Comments and Actions

*So i'm thinking Simon and Y/N are going to have a ship name, but because everyone has different names for Y/N, I can't do a ship! So i'm just gonna say S/N whenever i'm using it. (Ship name) <.<)*

Y/N's POV

I ran into my room, jumping on my bed. After a long day of recording, just lying in bed was the best thing in the world. I glanced over at my phone, seeing it blowing up. It always does because of the fans, but it just seemed like way more than normal. I picked it up, seeing a ton of tweets and retags. Quickly I headed onto my page, seeing someone tag me in a new video of Simons, it was the one we recorded earlier. "I GOT KISSED BY A GIRL!?" I felt myself giggle softly, it defiantly wasn't clickbait. I clicked on the video and skipped to the part where it was us, the scene was shot perfectly, I could feel my face lighting up as I watched it. The kiss may of only been on the cheek, but dang, he was a good kisser! I clicked back onto my twitter, looking through tweets at me, a ton were about me and Simon. Some of them were really cute like, 'The ship has sailedddddd!' or 'S/N is official!' I was starting to wish it really was too...then I started to scroll through some more, 'She's a s***, why would anyone want to date her.' 'Simon deserves so much better.' 'First she's in the charity match and now this? When will it end.' And a lot worse I could never say. I felt my eyes water up as I kept looking at them. Suddenly there was a knock at my door, "Hey, can I come in?" Says Harry at the door. I fluttered quickly, blinking the tears away, "Y-Yeah sure!" As I turned off my phone. He sauntered in, closing the door expeditiously. Slowly he sat on my bed, looking at me, "I was wondering if you wanted to record a video with me?" I smiled happily, but in the inside I felt like I was dying, "S-Sure, what are we recording?" He looks down at his hands, biting his lip, "Huh? Harry? What's up?" He gets up, walking over to my desk. "What are you doing?" I questioned softly, getting up, walking slowly over to him. He turns back around with a makeup remover in his hand. Harry puts his hand gently on my cheek and starts to wipe all the makeup on my face, he gently goes over the scar, taking longer there. I was to shocked to do anything to stop him. Once he finishes he doesn't back away, his face was close to mine, he was looking down, a small smile on his face, he kept his hand on my cheek and before I knew it, he leaned in, pulling me into a kiss. His lips touched mine gently as he ran his other hand through my hair.

Simon's POV

I paced back in forth in my room, the laser eye surgery appointment was tomorrow. There was no way I could do it, I mean someone working on my eyes!? No thanks. I sighed, I promised Y/N i'd at least drive, and then maybe I won't need my glasses to drive anymore. I really did not like them. I glanced at the door, I couldn't do this, I had to tell Y/N. I walked over to  the door, it was already opened. I peaked in, there was Harry, looking down on her, pulling her close. He leaned in, kissing her lips, his hand traveled up her back, and through her hair. I felt my heart drop in my stomach as tears started to fill my eyes. I stood in the doorway numb for a moment. The two pulled away, Y/N's face in shock.

Y/N's POV

I pulled away, looking down. Harry...oh god...what have I gotten myself into. I turned to the side, seeing a figure in the doorway. I looked over, seeing Simon standing there, his eyes watering as he walks off, his head hanging low. Oh my gosh, Simon...he saw all of that. I quickly turn back to Harry, who steps backwards, "G-Go...." He whispers softly, I could see his own eyes becoming glossy, "H-Harry I-" He interrupts me quickly, "No...I understand, you don't feel the same. I'm sorry, I'd just couldn't live with myself if I never tried. He reaches down sadly, grabbing my hand, "Y-You like Simon...don't you...?" I felt my own eyes becoming watery, i've never seen Harry acting this way. He was always confident, goofy, and literally nothing could get him down. But the way he was looking at me, it was so different. And it hurt. I quickly wrapped my arms around Harry, holding him tight, "I-I'm so sorry Harry..." He chuckles half-heartedly, releasing from the hug, "Now go on! Simon looks like he could use a mate right now..." I take one last gander at Harry and run out of the room.

Josh's POV

I walked down the hallway to see Y/N storming out of her room, before I could say anything she was already gone, racing to another room. I peered into the room to see Harry sitting in the room, his head lying in his hands. I stood still for a moment, like my feet had been planted to the ground, what the heck had been going on? "Hey Harold..." I said softly as I sat next to him on the edge of Y/N's bed. He lifts his head, his face wet with tears.  "H-Harry, what happened?" He shook his head, looking away, "Nothing...I just...ugh can we talk about this out of her room at least?" I nodded quickly as me and Harry slipped out of her room, making sure no one else saw us as we went into Harry's room. I closed the door, turning at him, "So what's going on?" He shakes his head quickly, "I made a move on her..." I put my arm quickly on his arm, "Oh Harold...what did you do?" He explains how he took off all of her makeup, and then leaning in for a kiss. Then he explained how she saw Simon, how Simon saw everything. I sat silently, listening to what he said. After he explained, he then looked at me quickly, "I-I don't get it...i've been rejected before, I just, I don't know, she was something different, she's something special. But Simon's a good guy....he would be better for her anyways." He gives me a weak smile, wiping his face with his hands, sniffling he says, "Now come on, you've had enough listening to my sappy story, go make yourself useful. I heard Vik's playing a scary game, go mess with him. He flops onto the bed, grabbing a blanket. I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew he would be fine, Harry never lets anything get him down for to long.

Y/N's POV

I raced into Simon's room, seeing him sitting on the bed, tears silently fell down his face as he stared off into the distance, fixated on something on the ground. I felt tears sting my eyes, I quickly rushed over to him, his bright blue eyes looked up as he stared into mine, before he could say anything, I kissed his lips quickly, running my hand through his hair as I jumped onto his lap, the other resting on his shoulder. His lips were soft. At first Simon didn't kiss back in shock, but then he wrapped his arms around my waist, gently kissing me back. His hand slowly moved along my back, until he gently reached my cheek. After a moment, we both pulled away, with wide eyes. His face was still wet with tears, but he wasn't crying no more. I rested my forehead on his as we silently breathed a little heavier then normal. I felt a smile slightly creep on my lips as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. We stayed there silently as I closed my eyes, breathing in his scent. It was perfect. It felt like all the comments were melting away, everything was gone, all the stress, all the hate, all the regrets, everything, just me and Simon. I just laid there, listening to his heart beat, and everything felt....right.