Chapter Nineteen: Kiss Of Death

Y/N's POV

Soon we had a bunch of cameras set up in here and the rest of the Sidemen sat in chairs. Harry and Simon were on the other side of the room. Tobi and JJ walk up to me, talking softly. JJ starts, "You need to wear something sexy!" I look down at what I'm wearing, "I'm wearing your merch." I said in the same tone of voice. Tobi glares at JJ, then turns to me, "What he's trying to say is, the whole point of this video is for them to fight for a kiss from you. So, you should wear something casual, but cute. Now we're helping you." Before I know it, their dragging me out of the room, all the way upstairs and into my bedroom. They both start looking through my closet, "How fancy are we thinking here?" I questioned softly. "Hmm maybe this?" JJ holds up my black, laced bra, "JJ!" I yelled as my face exploded with red, I rushed over, ripping the bra out of his hands. He laughed uncontrollably as he kept looking for something. I quickly put the bra underneath my bed, out of sight. Tobi pulls out the SDMN leggings and a crop top. "This?" He questions. I was about to say perfect, when JJ ripped it out of his hands, "We need those boys drooling over her!" I stepped up quickly, "Uhhh hello? I'm right here? And isn't this just a skit." Tobi shrugs, "For once, Jide is right, we need a little more spice." He tosses it back and then pulls out a red dress. It was simple and short. "Try this." JJ quickly smiles, "More like, you're wearing this. Don't leave you're room. We're going to put the two boys somewhere else so they can't see you. Also, add a little more makeup and do their hair, they'll die for this." And with that, the two rush out of the room. I sighed, taking off my hoodie and pants, then putting on the dress. I stepped up to the mirror slowly, taking a deep breath. The bottom of the dress was a little higher than my knees, and the top of it was laced, where my upper area wasn't the best covered. I pulled it up a little more, that was better. I drifted over to my desk, where my makeup was sited, and my tiny mirror. I added an extra layer of foundation over my scar and added mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipstick. I heard a knock on my door, "Everything is set up and the boys are in a different room, are you done?" I could tell the voice was Tobi, his voice was gentle, but urgent. "Almost! I just gotta do my hair!" I braided a small piece of my hair and then putting all my hair up into a pony tail. I tramped over to the mirror, taking a deep breath, looking into my deep e/c eyes, I felt ready. I walked over to the door, taking one more deep breath as I opened it. JJ and Tobi stood at the door, as soon as they saw me, their jaws dropped. I covered my hands over my face instantly, laughing nervously. I could feel my face becoming flushed, as I peered out between my hands. "Danggggg." JJ said licking his lips, "I should of got in the ring." He walked calmly closer, I packed up till my back was pressed against the cool wall as JJ bit his lips, staring deep in my eyes. I felt my heart pound, what was he thinking! I could see a smile tugging at the corner of his lips, as he flaunted. I could feel Tobi grab his arm, trying to pull him back, but nothing would stop that, "JJ!" He said in frustration, "Come on! We have a video to record." He made kissy lips at me quickly, as he backed off, heading down the stairs. Tobi gave me one last look, his eyes wide as he followed along. To shocked to do anything else, I headed down the stairs as well. I knocked on the door, "Can I come in?" I questioned. I could hear Josh's voice, "Not until I announce you! I'll scream your name. Got it?" I yelled back that I understood. I could hear him soon talking in their, but I wasn't sure what he was saying. Suddenly I heard him yell, "COME ON IN HERE Y/N!" I opened the door slowly, as all the other boys mouths dropped as I walked in. I giggled as I blushed. Josh quickly composed himself, "Now, if you would please head into the audience." He points at a chair in the end, which was higher up than the rest. I took my seat gladly as Josh continued. "Now, two brave Sidemen will be fighting for A KISS!!" Everyone in the audience gasps as Kon points the camera on them. "Now, please welcome our first fighter, the one, the only, HARRY!!" The crowd cheers as Harry burst through the door, flexing as he embraces all the excitement. He hops into the ring, where he finally notices me. I swear I could see his cheeks tint. He pounds his gloves to his chest. He goes to one of the corners, but Josh says cut. Then says, "The...the other one..." Harry throws up his hands in defeat, "Oh come on mate!" He walks to the other corner, where Josh starts up again, "Andddd in the other corner, SIMON!!!" Simon walks in, gloves high in the air as he looked around the room. He went right up to the camera. I'm pretty certain he gave the camera an angry face, but I wasn't sure. He stepped into the ring and went into his corner. I could see him glance as me every once in awhile. He stared Harry down, I could see a smile tugging at his lips as he tried not too. Harry eyes flickered from anger, but quickly composing himself into the goofy Harry we all know. "Alright enough is enough," Called out Josh as he broke the two up. They went back into their corners, staring each other down. Soon enough, they were boxing. Harry went in with the instant attack, swarming Simon as he tried to throw Harry off of him. Simon tried to shove Harry off, soon they were back out of reach. Watching them I could see quickly their approaches, even if they didn't realize it. I leaned in, whispering to JJ who was on my right, "Harry is going in as a swarmer, and Simon an out-boxer, right?" He looks up at me, smiling, "Dang girl, someone knows their shiz, exactly right." He turns to look at them, everyone was joking around and screaming, he looks back, "Harry's doing better than Joe Weller did!" He burst out laughing, even though it wasn't even that funny.

Tobi's POV

It was the final "round" of the fight. Really they were pretty even, they didn't know what the heck they were doing. I looked over at Josh, who was pretending to break them up. They were both sweaty, dying from the exhaustion. They haven't even been doing it for that long. "Break it up!" Josh yells, "I'm going to hear the audiences opinion on who won!" I looked around at us, obviously Y/N's vote wouldn't count. Soon everyone voted, Simon winning by one vote, I may have been the tie breaker. I couldn't help it, Simon would never work up the nerve to do something like this. I got up from my chair, about to run over to Y/N, but Josh beat me to it. Harry ambles off in defeat. Josh tries to pull Y/N off the chair, but she wouldn't budge, her face bright pink, "Nooooo!" She squealed nervously. I nudged JJ in the arm, who got it immediately as he shoves Josh back. He stumbles, but gains his balance. I glanced over at Simon who's face was slightly red, he was laughing nervously as he was whispering to Kon.

Y/N's POV

Abruptly JJ lifts the chair off the ground with me on it, I gripped the chair, squealing, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Simon gazes over, his eyes widening as he dashes over. Kon swiftly following, recording it all. JJ suddenly tips the chair over, sending me falling out. Simon catches me startled. "KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!" Tobi started chanting, soon everyone was chanting along. Simon looks down at me, lifting an eyebrow as if to ask if it was okay, "We don't have to if you don't want to.." He mumbles softly. I looked down at his hand, which was holding me by the side, it was shaking slightly. Seeing him so nervous destroyed me, why was he this nervous? It was just a video...yet again, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. The way he was getting nervous for a little kiss, made him even hotter. I tilted my head to the side, so he could kiss me on the cheek. Simon leans in softly, pressing his cool lips to my cheek, sending goosebumps down my spine. When I turned over, Simon's eyes were fluttering open as the whole crowd cheered. I could tell my face was bright red, I didn't even have to look. Simon's face was probably just as bright as mine was. He lowered my legs gently as I got my balance to the floor. I stood up straight as he gently removes his arm from my back. Everyone around us was still cheering, but for a moment it felt like they weren't even there. Even though there was a ton of people here, I felt a wave of loneliness fall over me, I liked him holding onto me. I caught a glimpse of Kon on my ride side, I turned my head, he recorded everything. I rubbed my arm nervously, laughing along. I couldn't believe that just happened. The boys swarmed Simon lifting him up into the air, all but Harry. He walked over to me awkwardly, I've never seen him acting so strange, "N-Nice fight out there," I whispered giggling. He rolls his eyes, "I'll have 'em next time." I punched him playfully in the arm, "Sure you will."