(Chose which ever you like. I liked all three so here it is).

Nandini- it's so beautiful Manik. Thank you so much.

Manik- anything for my bride. You know it is a symbol of 'strength'. Jese we are and will always be each others strength.

She smiled brightly and nodded.

Manik- Abhi chale sb wait krrae honge.

She nodded and both went to the pool area where everyone was present. They sat making a circle.

Alya- so kya khele???

Cabir- never have I ever??

Mukti- nae... kuch aur. Emm!!! What about truth and dare. ..

Navya- nae we always play this game.

Dhruv- toh phir aur kya khele???

Nandini- guys taboo khele??

Abhimanyu- I'm in...

Navya, Mukti and Alya- we too....

The other three boys too nodded.

Mukti- pr usse pehle we have an important work to finish. Bhai (turning towards Manik) don't you think you should hint your fans about your being hooked finally. I mean they have the right to know.

Alya- you are right but let's hide Nandini's face what's say.... as media does not know anything about it.

Cabir- plus it was totally a private affair.

Dhruv- haa she agar media mein yeh baat chali gae toh they won't spare Nandini.

Nandini- guys please i don't want any chaos. Sorry if I sound rude pr I don't want any popularity.

Manik- you don't have to be sorry smjhi.

Navya- ek kaam hoskta hai. Humlog nandu ke yeh vaali pic post krskte hai or to be precise Manik tum kro.

(Imagine her hads covering her face)

Manik nodded and took out his phone and posted the picture with caption
#finallytaken#mylady#roka #blessed #soontobemrs.malhotra #happymoments
@anonymous

While the girls posted