CHOICE 05 - Temptation

League of Villains' Hideout...

Dabi's POV

"We're back~" Crazy Girl squealed while spinning her knife excitedly. "How is it? No new recruit?" Handsman asked eagerly.

"Nope! But we got a lot of blood~ Hehehe~" Crazy Girl giggled happily.

"Oi,Dabi.Why the heck are you carrying her?" Handsman asked and pointed to Greeny who was unconscious.

"Because someone didn't tell her the truth about herself." I mocked him cynically. Handsman's eyes widened in anger.

"What the heck did you just say?! It's none of my business whether she knew about it or not! It's her own fault for not knowing her stupid background! The important thing is,she belongs to us,League of Villains! Not that stupid All Might!" He yelled at me in rage.

I only shrugged,not taking what he said seriously. The only one in my thought was Greeny.

"She is a masterpiece...We have to take care of her.Don't ever let her escape and don't ever try to kill her,Tomura Shigaraki." Portal Dude exclaimed while polishing his glasses for the...I didn't know....hundred time already.

" Shut up,Kurogiri!" Handsman growled. I only shook my head and went upstairs to my room.

.....

Dabi's room...

Third Person's POV

Dabi gently laid unconcious Midoriya on his bed that he had been sharing with her for more than a week.

Dabi laid himself next to the greenette and stroked her fluffy dark green curly hair.

"Mom..." Midoriya suddenly mumbles in her sleep. She sounded very sad.

Dabi was shocked with her words."I miss you..." She mumbled again and this time a tear seeped from her closed eyes.

"I'm...scared..." Midoriya mumbled in sadness.Even though she was asleep,her words sounded very clear. Her expression...she looked so sad and in sufferings.

Dabi looked at her in pity.'Mom,huh?' Dabi thought as he stroked her hair.

He pulled some of her curly hair and kissed it."Don't worry,Greeny...I'll protect you,form Handsman..." Dabi whispered into her ears although he knew she couldn't hear it since she was unconcious.

But he wanted her to know that he was there to protect her.

Dabi cuddled Midoriya and kissed her forehead. 'You reminded me of her,Izuku...' Dabi smiled slightly.

"I'll protect you,I'll treasure you,Izuku. I won't leave you..." Dabi monologed by himself.

'I don't want the same thing happen ever again...' Dabi thought.

Dabi closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep with Midoriya...

.....

The next day,
Almost afternoon,
Dabi's room...

Midoriya's POV

Hmm? What was this feeling? It felt so warm...

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt warmth. Turned out,Dabi was cuddling me.