xiv

mochiminie

jung-ah

hyung!

you seem worried, is everything okay?

everything's fine, i just need advice

do you think

i should confess to my crush?

minnie

are you serious?

yeah, i think that it's possible he likes me too

like he's carried me bridal style

called me princess

kissed my forehead

and gotten possessive of me

min he definitely likes you

scratch that, your man is in love with you

you think so?

i know so

who wouldn't be in love with you?

no homo though

i think you should confess

before you lose him

alright jung-ah

i'm going to trust you and tell him how i feel

oh and

i know i've kept you waiting so

here ^^

jimin took a deep breath and started towards jeongguk's room

jimin took a deep breath and started towards jeongguk's room. even though it was almost midnight, he knew the younger would still be awake. he could faintly hear mccree's voice coming from his room, signaling he was playing video games.

"jeongguk-ah?" he knocked on his door, shivering as he waited for it to open. all jimin was wearing was a pair of briefs and an oversized sweater. he was relieved when jeongguk opened the door, headset on and talking into the microphone.

"i told you, i'll be back in a moment. you guys are doing fine without me for now, just keep an eye on their reaper."

he gestured for jimin to come in and wait for a moment.

"what? our lucio left? damn," he swore. "hang on, let me switch to a healer super quickly."

jimin just sat and watched as jeongguk played overwatch, heart swelling. his passion for singing, video games, and everything else he enjoyed was one of the main reasons he loved him so much. his feelings started growing and growing until he couldn't keep it in anymore.

"i love you."

jeongguk froze just as the game ended. he slipped his headset off, ignoring his teammates' voices.

"jimin-ssi, what did you-"

"i love you, jeongguk-ah."

jimin stood up and walked towards the taller, wrapping his arms around him and breathing in his comforting scent.

"you're always on my mind, and whenever you're around you're the only one i can focus on. i want to wake up in the morning with you next to me and cook for you every night. i want you to feel like you can confide and me and let me help you shoulder your burdens. i want you to hold me and kiss me and never let you go. because i am in love with you, jeon jeongguk," he breathed.

jeongguk just stood there, not moving a muscle. jimin's heart sank.

"i... i just thought you should know," he croaked out, wiping some of the tears that managed to escape on his sleeve. "i'm sorry for interrupting your game. good night, jeongguk-ah."

he moved to leave but before he could, warms arms wrapped around him, pulling him back into a muscled chest. he squeaked in surprise.

"date me."

jimin flushed.

"wh-what?"

"date me, jimin. did you really think i'd reject you?" jeongguk spun him around and kissed the top of his head. "you haven't noticed that i've had feelings for you since i first met you? that i pushed you away because i was scared of you finding out? god, jimin, you've got me wrapped around your fucking finger without even trying."

jimin was full on sobbing at this point, so overwhelmed by jeongguk's confession. the maknae was rubbing circles into jimin's back and mumbling all the reasons why he loved him into his ear.

"your laugh."

"your dance."

"your smile."

"your kindness."

"your fingers."

"my fingers are short and chubby," jimin mumbled, giggling ever so slightly. he'd managed to calm down and was staring up at jeongguk.

"but they still fit perfectly into mine, see?" the maknae linked their hands and kissed each of jimin's fingers. "so please, jiminie, date me."

jimin's smile was brighter than the sun as he squeezed jeongguk's hand and nodded.