Hiatus

Yo, iz Stigma.
So good news.
I got my editor back. It was an intense process, but I got it back.
Not really bad news, but on the other hand, I will have to take a break from writing. I gotta keep up with working on a future career! I got no time to waste!

If some of you don't know here's a little something about myself.

I am currently a MIDI Applications major (recording music major) and I'm trying to build networks. At the moment, I want to start with building connections. My strengths are more story telling and video editing/filming. So I'm currently working with people who are in a band and possibly want to create a music video with me being the editor! These are one of the reasons why I freaked out when my editor died on me.

So I hope you guys don't mind me being absent. I'll probably drop some on an off which might push me off my ranks for being inconsistent with publishing, but I just hope you guys will get around to read it when it does drop haha.

I'll probably let you know when I will announce some of my own music projects one day.

Anyways thank you guys very much for following this story, starring, and commenting. It makes me really happy that people are reading my work and enjoying it.

Until the Next Update!

-Stigma