12.

⚠️!! WARNING !!⚠️
Strong language is used that is deemed offensive. Proceed with caution.

 Proceed with caution

The dull morning sky gradually grows brighter

The dull morning sky gradually grows brighter. The few friends gotten out of their cars and texts each other their whereabouts. They all meet up in front of a pizza place that has a large metal table for them to all sit at to wait for the young man named "JK."

After much time has passed, the group bickers about how late JK was until they see a wandering boy with a "Thrasher" black hoodie walking around the same spot aimlessly with his phone in his hands. They couldn't see whether the boy was JK since he had his large hoodie blocking his face, but Yoongi pushes himself off his metal seat and walks up to the boy. He taps his shoulder which the boy in the hoodie froze before swinging his head to meet eyes with THE Min Yoongi.

"I recognize you. You're JK aren't you?" Yoongi confronts to the taller boy.

JK was quick to put away his phone in his hoodie pocket as he stammers with his words, "Yeah-Yeah! I-I am."

The two men walked over with the group of guys at the table all introducing themselves to JK and giving warm greetings to make JK comfortable.

It didn't take long for Namjoon to take out his phone and shows to the youngest, "If you don't mind. Can you take a look?"

"iPhone XR?"

"Yeah. Something wrong?"

"Nothing. This phone does the facial recognition right?"

"Yeah."

JK nods without another word and takes a look at Namjoon's previous texts. Namjoon didn't have much to hide so he didn't feel bothered to show him his phone.

"Is it okay if I look at your DMs"

"Why?"