"I understand"

{[End of flashback]}

Satori and Shiozaki bowed after hearing Roots story. "Please forgive us !!!"

"Hey , you don't have to apologize. The old man's gonna be fine" Amane reassured them. "And also , shouldn't you be leaving by now ? You have a long journey ahead of you"

"Yeah ... But" Satori spoke. Shiozaki was the one who finished it. "Its hard to say good bye... "

"We had so much fun during our placement. It may have been only a week , but we felt like it was longer than that" Shiozaki continued.

"Hey , don't feel sad. I think we're gonna see each other pretty soon" Amane patted her shoulder. "Am I right Eterna ?"

Eterna just shrugged.

"You girls do your best in U.A. to become heroes , or else Eterna might surpass you guys" Amane said.

"You expect too much of me" said Eterna.

"Finally she speaks !" Amane exclaimed. "Aren't you gonna say good bye to them ?"

Eterna rolled her eyes. "Shiozaki , I look forward to see you become a hero. But I think you'd fail soon"

Shiozaki smiled. "Same goes to you Eterna. When we become heroes , let's work together"

"Uh ..."

Satori then looked at her Grandfather. "Grandpa ... I-" she was surprised as her Grandfather unexpectedly hugged her.

"Do your best Neose ... and take care" he tighten the hug.

"I will" Satori hugged back.

As they pulled apart. Roots gave Satori as seed. "This is a special Chomper fly trap. I want you to plant it , it maybe a carnivorous plant. But it can be a good pet to keep , not to mention you can practice your quirk with it. The seeds it has is also useful"he said.

"Right , thank you Grandpa. I promise to take care of it" Satori said and put the seed in a safe place inside her bags.

"I guess its time to go" Satori said. "Everyone , thank you so much. We'll be off now"

"Right. We'll miss you" Shiozaki waved.

The two girls then waved goodbye to everyone as they rode the bus. But something unexpected happen. In the middle of the goobyes and see you agains , one particular girk stood out.

"SATORI ! SHIOZAKI !" The two girls looked and was surprises to see Eterna running.

"Eterna ?" Satori was surprised while Shiozaki smiled.

"I'LL... I'LL BECOME A HERO ! YOU JUST WATCH ME ! I'LL BE NO. 1 !" She shouted. "I'LL GIVE EVERYTHING I'VE GOT TO ACHIEVE MY DREAMS. THAT'S WHY DON'T HOLD BACK AS WELL !!!!"

Satori was the one who shouted back. "RIGHT ! WE'LL GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA !!!!!!!!"

"RIGGHHHTTTT !!!!!!"

"They sure get along well , this is gonna be interesting" Amane said.

"Indeed it is" Roots said. 'I look forward to what the new generation of heroes will do in this world ... I know they can surpass us old timers. I'll just have to wait and see...' Roots grinned.

After the bus ride , the girls then went to the train station and took a train back. During their trip , they chatted for a bit until Shiozaki fell asleep. Satori let her sleep soundly while she reflects on everything that has happened this week.