Author's Note

Hi, everyone, I am sorry for not posting as much as I usually do. I have recently been going through anxiety for the first time in my life and it is very frightening, especially the symptoms. I am trying to get back into my regular routine but it is difficult. I will probably write about anxiety within this story just to help myself and others who may be going through the same thing.

If you know anyone with anxiety, give them as much support as you can and remind them that they WILL be OKAY and that anxiety is just THOUGHTS that WILL NOT HARM THEM. As I have been told by many people, including doctors, anxiety and panic attacks are uncomfortable but NOT harmful. The symptoms are extremely uncomfortable but they WILL NOT HARM YOU. You can not be harmed or die from thoughts and psychosomatic symptoms.

If you are going through anxiety I just want to tell you that you WILL be OKAY no matter what. It is very frightening but you CAN beat it just as I am. You are bigger and stronger - you just need to believe it. There are plenty of services that you can go to such as Beyond Blue, Black Dog Institute, and other helplines that are open 24/7.

Remember that you are NOT alone and that these feelings and symptoms WILL pass. You can do this just like I can do this, and remember - panic attacks and anxiety symptoms are UNCOMFORTABLE but NOT HARMFUL, I promise. If you are going through anxiety you can always send me a message and we can have a chat.

Thank you for your patience and I will update as soon as I can.