Chapter 1 - The First Day

Y/N's POV

I got out of the bus and walked to my new school. My parents moved to South Korea because of their jobs and I don't know anybody here. My new school is a school just for girls, yes there's no boys so I can finally find someone for me. The school is full of girls, maybe there's a lot of them that aren't straight.

So i'm wearing a cute little skirt and a polo cause it's a private school lmao. I walked to my locker and put my things inside.

Suddenly someone bumped into me and makes me fall on the ground. "Omg i'm so sorry!" The girl said and helped me to get up. "Are you okay? I didn't wanted to make you fall i'm so sorry!" She looked in my eyes. She then looked at me with a strange look and her two other friends did it also. "Are you new here? Are you in 11th grade? I've never saw you before." She said. "Uh yeah i'm new and i'm in 11th grade too. I've just moved to South Korea with my parents and I don't know that school." I got my books and closed my locker. "Do you wanna join us? You look nice and sweet." One of them said. "Yeah why not. Thanks." They all smiled and we walked to a table in the cafeteria.

I put my books on the table and we all sat. "So what's your name? Mine's Lisa and this is Jisoo and Jennie." She pointed the two girls with her finger. Lisa has short black hair with bangs, Jisoo has black hair and Jennie has dark brown hair. "I'm Y/N" They looked at you. "Cute name." Jisoo said.

We were talking about nothing and everything and the school bell rang. My first class was History ew boring. But the girls were in all my classes so it will be less boring. The girls came to my locker and we went to the class.

The teacher presented himself. He was young, cute and kind. His name is Choi Donghan. The 1 hour and 15 minutes passed really fast. History is not that boring with him. After that I have Art with Mr. Yoo, in afternoon Science with Ms. Jeon and in English I don't know, there's no name in my schedule.

After we ate our lunch, we went to Science class. Like in every year, Science is still boring af. After the class we have a 10 minutes pause to eat and talk with our friends. I talked with the girls about how boring the Science class was and how cute is Mr. Choi.

"Yo wtf we don't have a teacher in English class." Jennie said. "Lmao I hope the teacher won't be boring. English is already boring." Lisa said with a disgusted face. "Yeah all I know in English is "Chikin" lol." Jisoo said and we laughed. The sound of the bell was heard by everybody and we went to the English class.

I entered the class and sat at a resonable place. We've waited for a teacher to come but no one came. When the 2nd bell rang, a woman walked in the class and her eyes met mines.

 When the 2nd bell rang, a woman walked in the class and her eyes met mines

3rd person's POV

She was well dressed. She had high heels and a dress adapted for the school rules. She was tall and skinny. Her body had curves and she had long pinkish hair. How she entered the class made her look like a model. Y/N didn't move nor blink. She can't even do something. The woman made her freeze and blush. Y/N was looking at her from the top to the bottom. Her heart began to race.

Y/N's POV

'O-oh m-my god...She's so beautiful..' I thought in my mind. The woman broke the eye contact and turned to the board and began to write something. 'Park Chaeyoung, Ms. Park' She wrote that on the board and she then turned to face us.

"Hi, I am Ms. Park. Everybody in this school know me, but if you're new you don't and it's normal so i'm gonna present myself. The teacher who was supposed to teach you English is on sick leave and we don't have other teacher who know how to speak English. So i'm gonna be your English teacher for the year. Even if i'm the director of the school you can act like i'm a normal teacher." She then looked at me another time. 'S-she's the director? Omg w-what!' I was still looking at her. 'I'm stuttering in my mind wtf Y/N stop!' I said to me in my mind.

She sat on her desk that is right in front of me. "Are you okay...? Uhm... Y/N?" She said in english. She looked at the students list and her eyes met mines again. "U-uh yeah i'm okay Ms. Park..." I responded in english because I wanted to be respectful and I can talk english. A little smile appeared on her lips. 'Shit..her Australian accent..is so..sexy...' I thought before talking another time.

"Uhm sorry Ms. Park... may I ask you a question?.." She put her chin in her left hand and attentionally listened to me. "Yes?" She said with her sexy Aussie accent. "Are you from Australia?.." I said shyly. Her eyes widened a little. "Y-yes how do you know that?" She was shocked but she wanted to hear more of me. "Your english accent..I have the same..but I don't use it with people because they don't understand what i'm saying..." I smiled cutely.

Ms. Park's POV

'She noticed my accent. She's so cute. I've never felt that for a student. Wait- I can't have feelings for a student what am I thinking? She's just 17 y/0! I can't say that I have feelings for her but she's not like the other's. She has something special and I want to know her more. She intrigues me so much.'

I looked at her, again and our eyes met. I can't stop looking at her and neither she can. I stood up and began to teach english to the students.

While I was explaining the past progressive, my gaze always wanted to go on her. For no reason I can't control my eyes and I don't know why. That's the first time of my life that I forget how to control myself because of a student.

Y/N's POV

Ms. Park stood up and began to teach english to the students. I didn't even care about it I was just looking at her, at how her body was moving when she was walking, at how pationate her class was, well not the class just her lol.

She was looking at me most of the time and I was looking at her the whole time. I can't even take my eyes off of her. Sadly, the bell rang. I stood up and walked out of the class but Ms. Park called my name.

I went to her desk as the students finally left the class. "Yes Miss?" I said and I looked at her perfect face. "Can you come to my office friday in the morning?" My cheeks turned pink and I nooded. "O-of course..I mean-uh... is it okay if I come at 8:30? Because normaly i'm at school at 8:20 but my bus is late so I think it's okay if I come at 8:30.." 'O-omg! Ms. Park want me to come in her office...god it's stressing tf out of me..' She smiled and opened her mouth. "Yes! It's perfect. I'll be in my office by 8:00. Have a good night Y/N." She gave me a confident smile and I returned it. I walked out of the class and went to my locker. I put my thing rapidly in my school bag and went to my bus.

Surprisly, the girls were all in the bus. I didn't saw them in it in the morning. They were in the back of the bus, talking and laughing. "YOOOO Y/N COME HERE" Lisa screamed. I smiled and walked to them and sat on a green bench beside Jennie.

"Ugh it's finally the end of day one, I hate mondays!" Jisoo said. She was really tired. "What did Ms. Park wanted to say to you?" Lisa spoke. "Uh..she wanted me to..come to her office friday in the morning." The girls gave me dirty looks. "You know, we all saw how she was looking at you the whole class." Jennie grinned. "O-oh yeah?" 'What? They saw her looking at me the whole class...god' "Y/N, Ms. Park is the sexiest teacher in the school. It's your chance. She wants you it's obvious." Lisa answered.

I smiled "Yes I will take my chance...it's just weird that I am still a kid and she's an adult...I mean..it's pedophilia.." Jisoo immediately said something. "We all know that's pedophilia, but it's not really pedophilia because she's 23 and you're about to be an adult." We all nooded. "And Y/N for real she's fucking hot and sweet. She will take good care of you." Jennie winked. I blushed and talked with them during the path.

The bus finaly stopped. I said bye to the girls and went out of the bus. I walked for a minute and opened the door of my house. I smelled the bulgogi that my mom was cooking. My belly did a weird sound announcing me that i'm hungry. I ate the delicious bulgogi, thanked my mother and went to my room to do my homework. I finished them and went to bed, thinking about how my first day in my new school was nice and I fell into a deep sleep.

-Amethyst🃏