When i finally got to aizawa he had already tried coming up with a bunch of plans on his own telling by how much screwed up paper midnight was throwing out.

In all honesty i didn't know why he needed me here, If anything i would of assumed we'd end up just doing the failed button plan again since it seemed easiest and I generally thought it would be more of a success this time with how well they'd studied the building layout.

"How's your training" aizawa said hearing me come in.

"Same as usual, how's everything here"

"We haven't really got anything, it's been like that for a while now I've just been drawing a bunch of cats" he added holding a piece of paper up with a cat on it.

I stood there dumbfounded as i moved my eyes back and forth between the drawing and aizawa almost feeling ashamed for thinking all the screwed up paper was something other than cat drawings.

"This is the mighty hero you look up to elena" midnight said catching my eyes as she threw the rest of the papers out with a chuckle.

"Well then...Why am i here" i added running a hand down my face.

"To make sure your okay with whatever we do plan, unless you have your own plan in mind" he said scribbling on a paper again.

"When you went to look around the building did you see any other ways in" i asked watching him shake his head.

"Then why don't you just rush in and attack them" i added.

"Because with that warp gate guy there they can just escape" he said screwing up his paper before grabbing another.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket feeling it vibrating against my leg looking at the message from dabi before putting it back in my pocket not bothering to reply.

"So how do you get rid of him, He never leaves shigaraki's side"

"Edgeshot can knock him unconscious if you can get him close enough" he said looking at the pitiful layout i drew of the building.

"You said he stays in this room here" he added getting a nod out of me.

"So if you can get him close enough to that room without being seen he can do that, We can only do our part when that warp guy is taken care of"

"Okay seems easy enough, I have to go see dabi so while I'm over there you can figure out the rest of this instead of drawing cats" i said taking the drawing away from him.

"I'll come see you when i get back" i added pulling the door open.

"Elena....When it comes to it are you going to be able to think of him as a villain and help capture him"

"This mission is my priority, If he's planning to take bakugou then what choice do i have" i said keeping my eyes ahead of me, I knew if i turned around to look at him my face would give him a different answer to what i had said.

Bakugou was my main priority of course I'd pick him over anyone especially if they were planning on trying to capture him again, Dabi was someone I'd consider a friend if even that as far as i knew but he was still a villain regardless of what i considered him.

I let the door shut behind me leaving the school once again to walk across town to where I'd usually meet dabi.

If i was being honest with myself i was only closer to dabi than the rest of them because he came to me, he asked me to join them meaning he was willing to put his trust in me.

My trust in him grew over the time i was there and i felt like a coward for having to betray him in the end.

Last time i came here to meet him he ended up braking the fire escape ladder on the right side of the building claiming it was to force me to use the cloth as practice to get up on the roof.

When i managed to get up there i walked over to the air vent he was leaning against noticing his head was bleeding as he looked up at me.

"What happened to your head"

"Half my body is covered in scars and you're worried about a little cut on my head" he said with a muffled laugh.

"The cut on your head is new and bleeding, the scars covering your body aren't" i added watching him wipe at the cut with the back of his hand trying to get rid of some of the blood.

"A little incident happened back at the hideout, it was either this or getting locked up in the cooler and honestly I'd prefer a little cut over that"

I had heard about the cooler a while after showing up, dabi had explained them after spinner brought someone out of it.

They usually used it on people they had caught instead of killing them but dabi said every now and then if they fought back against shigaraki over something they'd end up in there.

It was basically a small room downstairs in the tunnels that was made like a freezer specifically for quirks like dabi's or bakugou's.

For anyone else being put in there would just cause you to freeze whereas with them it'd cool them down to the point that their quirks were unusable due to not having any heat, The cooler was made after bakugou got away the first time. The fact that it'd also work on dabi if he ever decided to fight back against shigaraki was just pure luck that both their quirks were heat related.

"A little incident happened but it was big enough to require being threatened with the cooler" i said raising an eyebrow.

"Precisely, hence why I'm not there"

"So why am i here then" i added.

"I needed the distraction and you could use the practice on a new opponent" he said gesturing for me to follow him.

"You want me to fight you"

"Your not scared are you" he mocked looking over his shoulder to make sure i was following.

"No...not necessarily, i just don't exactly want to get roasted alive because you need to take your anger out on something" i added.

"Relax your not some tool I'm using to take my anger out on, this is for you to practice with your creepy cloth thing"

"It's creepy" I questioned causing him to let out a low groan.

"Elena would you just attack me already"

A/N: i was originally going to put bakugou's conversation with todoroki on this page but i want to wait till the next page so i can try take it more serious than i did with this one 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ and if i were to add it on this page then this would take way longer than it has to get done and that would be a problem 😂 (plus my dog stood on my laptop and cracked the screen so i need to wait to get that fixed)
But thank you all for 26k reads it means a lot 🖤