13

Okay so I may or may not have time to write anything this week as my fathers back from work so I'll have to spend most the time with him, but we'll see what happens 😂

•ELENAS POV•

Most of the day went by quicker than I expected, although Mr Aizawa said someone would tell us more about what was going to happen at the masquerade nobody had mentioned anything to either of us.

With me and bakugou avoiding each other at school Todoroki And Momo didn't bring him up at all.

I couldn't say the same for him since he had told me kirishima was fixated on getting him to admit he liked me.

"Tomorrow we will test your quirks to see how much you have improved since the sports festival, dismissed"

"Elena and bakugou wait back please" Aizawa added as everyone started leaving.

I told Todoroki this morning that Aizawa needed me to stay back and he should just walk home without me, weather he decided to or not was completely up to him at this point.

"Lets go" Aizawa said walking out the door.

"I do not give either of you permission to use your quirks tonight, especially you Elena we can't risk them finding out what kind of quirk you have so just listen to what midnight tells you both to do" he added before we got to the office.

When we walked in the office there was a red dress and a black suit laid across the back of the couch with two masks.

"Before you get dressed I'll talk you through what's going to happen, show you the run down and then you can put it all on" midnight said sitting at the table.

"I still don't see why I have to do this" I whispered to Aizawa looking at the dress.

"You'll be fine" he replied sitting next to midnight.

"The main idea of this whole thing is to find this one person, although everyone will be in masks it will not be easy so take your time on picking him out. Elena your most likely to read the situations better than bakugou meaning your judgment on the person will be the one we use" she said pulling a phone out.

"With that being said we have had people following him today and when he gets there you'll be sent a photo on this phone showing what he's wearing to narrow it down"

She passed the phone to bakugou before speaking up again.

"Keep it in your pocket until you hear it go off, once you have spotted him Elena will need to get his attention to bring him over to her, once he's distracted push this button and it will send a signal to the pro hero's to come in" she added pushing the button towards me.

I pulled my eyebrows in and looked at Aizawa after hearing what she said.

"You lied, you said bakugou was the bait and I was just his date"

"I never said he was bait you said that yourself" he replied looking at me.

"Come on now just get dressed and I'll hook the button up into the dress to hide it" midnight said interrupting.

The dress was backless with a spilt up the right hand side showing most of my leg, midnight wrapped a diamond necklace around my neck with a chain that hung down my back then messed around with my hair while I slid the button around on the table getting tired of it all.