39

A/N: when i was writing this i thought 'aw nah this is way to much shit going on I can't do that' but really from what i can remember there's only the shit with the villains and the shit with todoroki and bakugou so screw it this had to happen. Besides you learn more about elena/you and the family as the story goes on so this kind of helps with that to (i guess)

So i wrote that shit ^ at like 4 in the morning and when i woke up realised more than one thing happens in this page but hey it's my story so aw well 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

•ELENAS POV•

"So you broke the rules of your house arrest"

"Well yeah but i know where the villains are because i did that" bakugou was saying to aizawa as i watched them both talking back and forth like it was a tennis match.

"And you explained what was going on to him" aizawa added looking over at me.

"Well I didn't really have a choice i guess" i said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Your mum called, She said it was important and that you need to go see her when you get back"

Just the thought of her frustrated me at this point and I'm sure bakugou could see that.

"Yeah okay"

On the way back to the dorm aizawa explained what he had originally planned to do more to bakugou since he knew as much as i had told him, when we got there i noticed everyone staring at me as i went over to the elevator and up to my room.

When the elevator stopped on my floor i saw momo and todoroki screwing up papers from my room and throwing them into black plastic bags.

"What are you guys doing" i said getting their attention as i walked in seeing the mess.

There were papers covering every inch of my floor.

When i picked one up it had a photo of me with the word traitor written across it.

"Someone really had the time to do this" i said looking up at momo.

"We came back and seen your door open so we thought you were in there but this is what we found instead so we started cleaning it up hoping you wouldn't see it"

"I'm not a traitor" i said getting their attention.

"We know"

"A couple nights after i go taken one of the villains came and asked me to join them, i told him I'd think about it and came straight here to tell aizawa what had happened. He then had the idea to pretend i was joining them so i could find out what they were planning" i added.

"Elena you don't have to explain anything, there's reasons for everything and you have yours like everyone else has theirs. We trust you regardless of what a piece of paper says" momo said sitting the bag down on my bed.

I grabbed the handful of papers left near me and screwed them up to stick into one of the bags leaving one in my hand then going back downstairs with the piece of paper.

When i got back down to the common room i watched as bakugous expression changed once he saw me.

"What's up" he questioned.

"You told them" i said pushing the paper into his chest causing him to grab it and look at it.

"Before even thinking of letting me explain to you" i added.

My eyes drifted over to aizawa who had grabbed the paper from him letting out a low groan as i pushed through the two of them towards the door.

"Your not suppose to leave school during the week" aizawa called out turning to look at me.