2

•BOKUGOU'S POV•

Once we got to the cafeteria I saw Kirishima and Kaminari taking a picture of a bowl of rice, obviously doing the same part of the scavenger hunt as us.

I let go of Elena's wrist before they seen us and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, stopping behind the counter to grab a bag of chips on the way back to the table she was sitting at.

I placed the things on the table in front of her for her to take a photo and noticed her wrist was red and had a slightly burnt circle on it.

"Did I do that?" I said not letting my eyes leave her wrist.

"Huh, no no I burnt myself this morning" she replied tugging her sleeve back down to cover it.

"I didn't hurt you" I asked trying to make sure her excuse was the truth

"Not that you'd care if you did but no you didn't" she said standing up and taking the items back.

When she came back she pulled the piece of paper out and looked at the list again.

"Something hard" she said looking at me.

"Kirishima!" I yelled out causing her to get a fright and look over at the red head who was now looking at us.

"Smile So Elena can take your photo weird hair" I added not looking at him.

I watched as she lifted her phone up with a huge grin on her face as she took a photo then called out thanks.

"Something blue and something green" she said passing me the piece of paper.

"How is this bullshit helping us become hero's" I replied standing up and walking with her beside me.

"You say that like I'm suppose to know"

When we got outside she took a picture of the grass and the sky then looked at me waving the phone around.

"At least I'll know the sky's blue if villains ever attack" she said until the bell interrupted letting us know it was recess.

"Don't lose that paper, I'll meet you here after" she said putting her phone back in her pocket and walking off back inside.

I waited a little bit before going back inside and back up to the cafeteria so it wouldn't look like I was following her.

When I eventually reached the cafeteria i saw her and todoroki sitting together with momo, Typical I thought, I had guessed she would be sitting with Todoroki so I don't know why it frustrated me anyway.

I looked at my feet as I walked passed their table only to be introduced to food smashing all over me and something hard falling over.

"Sorry" I heard coming from the ground as I looked at my food covered top then looked to see who was on the ground only causing my eyes to widen at who i seen.

I saw how everyone else in the room looked as if they felt bad for her, probably thinking I would blow something up and yell at her.

"Its okay" i said pulling my hand out of my pocket and holding it out to help her up.

She stared for a while unsure of weather she should take it or not but simply smiled a little and extended her hand allowing me to help her up.

Before she could try to say something I pushed my hand back in my pocket and walked out of the doors to the bathroom.

I pulled my shirt over my head and rinsed it under the tap trying to get as much of the food out as I could only to be interrupted by the bell.

Keeping my top off in an attempt to dry it I walked down the halls to my locker and saw Elena walking towards me.