Chapter 28. Abduction

Start from the beginning

"He was sweet, funny and helpful to others. I thought it was all just a cover up to hide his sins but I knew it wasn't and also I was slowly falling for him. And when the time came to take revenge, I couldn't. I couldn't hurt him. I started to hate myself for falling for my parents sinner. I begin to fight with him intentionally but you know Stephen" she chuckled despite the rolling tears, "For him fighting is showcasing his idiocy."

I chuckled along with her.

She was right. Stephen was always a kid. No matter what, Deep in my heart, I have a feeling that he isn't responsible for any of this.

Knowing Evan was the one who killed my parents shook me to the core but Stephen...

I could never even imagine it.

He's the most adorable brother I have got. How could I possibly think he could kill someone innocent?

Now it all made sense. Evan lied about him killing my parents because he didn't want me to hate Stephen even if I ended up hating him.

Stephen is lucky to have a brother like Evan. God! I hate myself to even think of hating him when all he was doing was taking his brothers blame on himself so that I didn't hate his brother.

Still, there's a question.

"When did you realise I was your sister, Oli?"

She smiled before replying,

"I knew it the day you came. When you told your name. I was so happy and surprised that you are alive. Though, I had doubt which you cleared when you said you had a sister who according to you died years ago. I wanted to say that your sister wasn't dead. She was just in front of your eyes. But I couldn't.... what would I say? Why was I here? For revenge. You would have hated me"

Can't believe! She still assumes alot in her little brain.

I would never hate you, Olivia. You're my sister for heavens sake!

"I would never judge you. You're my little sister. But revenge isn't what our parents thought. They thought us to forgive no matter what. I am sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me." I gave her a sad smile reminding her of our parents words.

She nodded and hugged me muttering 'Love you'. I hugged her back.

How much I missed my little sister.

We back off with wide smiles on our faces.

We talked for a while before I decided to take a walk alone.

"I am just going out for a walk. Gotta clear my mind." I informed Olivia, turned around and started walking out of the mansion towards the forest.

She didn't question me. That I was happy about.

The guards at the gates hesitated to let me out for some reason. But when I glared at them, they let me go.

I know I was a little mean but I really wanted to go out in order to think straight.

I strolled in the forest for an hour thinking over Olivia's words.

I have always felt a strange connection when it came to Olivia but I never expected her to be my small sister I thought was dead years ago.

The truth about Stephen was very shocking. I don't know but for some reason I am not able to still accept it.

And Then....Olivia confessed that she liked Stephen. Sorry, fell for him. She loved him!

Oh God! Olivia loves Stephen!

Though, she's trying to make herself hate Stephen and him hate her. I don't really understand why she's doing that.

I mean, our parents would always choose our happiness over anything. Even revenge. I have to talk to her about this.

Deciding to return back to the mansion, I turned only to be obstructed by an invisible barrier due to which I wasn't able to move ahead.

"What the hell!? Why am I not able to move ahead?" I muttered trying hard to break through the invisible wall.

"Did I forget to mention, I would be meeting you soon? Oh, I did. Well, Hello again Evan's little mate." I snapped my head to the source of the sound.

Not again!

"What's wrong with you, Giselle? Why are you stalking me? And why am I not able to move?"

"Well. Well. Well. One question at a time, darling." She purred, "About your answers, Nothing's wrong with me neither am I stalking you and about why you can't move, that's because you're trapped in a witch circle." She pointed to the ground.

When I saw down, I understood what she meant. I was stood inside a huge black coloured circle and now that I observe, I am not able to move out of the damn witch circle or whatever it meant.

I raised my head to ask her why I wasn't able to move out of the circle but instead I saw various womans dressed in black from head to toe surrounding me chanting some incoherent words. Giselle stood midst them smirking at me and mouthed a 'Goodbye'.

Before I could ask what was happening, my head started feeling dizzy and everthing looked blur.

Then, I collapsed to the ground.

__________

I know the chapter was boring and all but the upcoming chapters will be interesting and I am kind of excited to write them.

What do you think happened to Elina and how is Giselle involved in all this?