"Katsuki-kun! Katsuki-kun, look! I've my quirk again!"

The said blonde was having a one-sided conversation with Kirishima turned his head in the direction of his name being called and was slightly surprised to see your figure running up to him with the biggest smile on your face.

Both Kirishima's and Bakugou's focus were on you as you came to a stop in front of them, panting from all the running you just did. Nonetheless, you bounced back to your cheerful self – eager to show off what you were capable of once more.

"Guys look! I'm no longer quirkless anymore." You exclaimed and to prove your point, vines crawled down your arm with a snap of your fingers.

Kirishima returned your smile with a giant grin of his. "Cool! I'm happy for you, (Name)-san."

You giggled, your cheeks flushed a light pink at the red-haired words. Suddenly, you felt a large palm covering your head and gently ruffling your hair. Bakugou removed his hand and glanced down at you, giving you one of his rare smiles.

"You better train hard then because I won't go easy on you."

Your hand reached up to where Bakugou had touched your head, pink turning to red. Butterflies danced in your stomach as your heart picked up speed, pumping faster than its normal speed.

Nonetheless, you couldn't help the smile appearing on your lips as you replied back. "Definitely! I'm going to beat your ass up!"

Meanwhile, Kirishima stood to the side and glanced between his friends with a knowing smile on his face.

***

You stepped out of the bus and inhaled the fresh air of the mountain, soaking in the sound of nature. Stretching, you let out a sigh as your back cracked, getting rid of any tension from the long bus ride.

The bus had stopped half-way up to the campsite for the students of Class 1-A to take a break after being in the vehicle for so long. You felt alive and powerful as though you could overtake the world.

This feeling had got to do with the fact that you were surrounded by plants of all sorts, your quirk thrumming in your body.

Suddenly a black car came to a stop in front of the group, a high-pitched voice greeting Aizawa. "Hey, Eraser!"

All heads turned in the direction of the voice, wondering who it could be while Aizawa bowed his head slightly and returned the greeting. "Long time no see."

There was a dumbfounded look on your face as you stared at the two females standing in front of you in a ridiculous pose. With their outfits, you were able to recognise who they were at one glance.

They were part of the pro hero group – Pussycats.

According to your homeroom teacher, they would be working with both the students and teachers during the camp. From the corner of your eyes, you noticed a small kid standing to the side with his hands in his pockets.

Your head tilted to the side, wondering whose kid was that.

"We own this whole stretch of land here." You shifted your attention back to Mandalay who gestured towards the mountain. "You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain."

It was at this moment that the students of class 1-A noticed something wasn't right. Uraraka had a confused look on her face, asking, "Huh? Then why did we stop here?"

"Could this mean...?" Tsuyu hesitantly asked, having a rough idea of what was about to happen.

You stood to the side with a bored expression and opened your mouth to let out a huge yawn. Meanwhile, your classmates were panicking as Sero suggested everyone to get back onto the bus and everyone agreed with him.