Meeting and Telling His Family: Chapter 7

Word Count: 5032

Quick update
The morning of the dinner with his parents. It's currently 8 in the morning on Saturday and Rose will be staying at Daniel's family's house till Monday morning.

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up earlier then I usually do on normal Saturday mornings. But today wasn't just any day, I quickly got out of bed to take a shower.

After the shower I brushed my wet hair and used a blow dryer to dry it. Then I got dressed and looked everywhere for my favorite pairs of shoes, luckily I finally found them under my bed and put them on.

I walked around my room making sure that I had everything I needed in my bag since I was staying over for a couple of days. Once I finally was ready I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

Ding

It was Daniel as usual texting me good morning and asking for a picture of my baby bump.

So I have about an hour until he comes, I should probably say bye to Makayla

I walked to Makayla's room and jumped on her bed.

"Five more minutes." She begged

"You forgot that it's Saturday?"

"Then leave me alone and let me sleep." She replied with a raspy voice

"I just wanted to say bye because I'm leaving for the weekend." Once I said that she opened her eyes and sat on her bed.

"I forgot. So are you excited to meet his family?"

"I'm nervous actually."

"Why?"

"What about if they don't like me?" I questioned her

"Then they are crazy if they don't like you! Why does it matter so much what they think?"

"I don't know I just want them to like me. I'm also worried about what they might think my intentions were with getting pregnant."