With his mind set on what to do next, he also wanted to explore some of the problems that he had to face on the way. One being his uncanny resemblance to his father, the blonde hair, whisker marks and cerulean eyes. He's sure that he will be mistaken for his father. Another thing is the tattered clothes that he had right now, not only were they uncomfortable, but all the tears may cause some unwanted attention.

Boruto then darted his eyes towards the Uchiha. She was silent yet again as she was in her thoughts. He couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking. Perhaps it was about seeing her home and family again even if they wouldn't recognize her.

As for the blonde himself, he had to make a way and at least have a kind of different look for now so that he would not be mistaken for his dad. He observed the wagon's surroundings and finally saw a box of patches, masking tape, and a pair of scissors. He also noticed some clothes which were a black jacket and black jogging pants that were enough sizeable for him to fit.

Boruto smiled." Jackpot-ttebassa" He whispered as he went to get the things that he needed. Overall, it was going to be a slightly serious makeover for him.

As for Sarada Uchiha, she was just staring into space, deep in her thoughts. She wondered how the situation was going to turn out since they've arrived here already. Was she gonna see her mom again? But this time a different mom, which was gonna be her past self, since this was a time travel situation.

There were so many thoughts entering her mind at the same time.

(Interview)

"I just really can't believed that we were in the past. It something that I didn't knew I would get involved to. All the familiar faces, especially Mama and Papa, There is a chance that I would seeing them again, but in different kind of form."

-Sarada

Sarada took a deep breath. She was going to make it through this no matter what. She was not a weakling inside, She had her mother's confidence and fire inside of her. She also thought of seeing her Papa again, although she was not sure whether her Papa was still living in the village. There was a time when he left the village and didn't come back for another 3 years.

"Hey, Sarada-chan!" A familiar voice interrupted the Uchiha girl's thoughts as she looked up to see the new Boruto in front of her.

Sarada's eyes widened in surprise. She was staring at her teammate who had change his torned clothes into a new white t-shirt covered by a black hoodie jacket. He also had two separate white patches on both of his cheeks to cover his whisker-like marks.

"What's with the new look?" Sarada asked. She was a bit confused.

Boruto grinned." Well, I suspect that many will mistake me for my dad so I donned up this new look." He explained with confidence. He was feeling new again, inspired by a game called "Grand Theft Auto" that he used to play when he was still a kid.

He recalled that there was a feature there where he can diguised his character and so that gave him the idea of dressing up to his new look to also avoid suspicion.

"Oh, whatever." Sarada rolled her eyes. It was one her teammate's wildest ideas again.

Although, she had to admit that she was glad that his teammate reverted back to his old knucklehead self for the time being.