(2) "最初の決定"

It was astonishing.

At first there was an scenario similar to a countryside, full of grass, trees and some animals. There were even big crows flying above you, which you found extremely odd but decided not to comment on it as the other girls carried on walking, unfazed by the creatures. You supposed crows flying during the daytime was a common thing there.

And then, out of nowhere, there was a sort of village surrounded by nature. It was quite lively and all kind of people were walking around. You were accustomed to living in (City/N), so walking into such a natural village amazed you.

'Even so, the only important thing now is to find a way back to my world, dimension, era or whatever...'

Upon remembering your main objective, you couldn't help but sigh. In fact, you had been doing that a lot recently.

Technically, you had been walking for an hour before arriving there, but the fact that you were so intrigued by the surroudings made you lose track of time.

The only thing that still bothered you —well, you couldn't exactly complain but it made you feel a bit uncomfortable— was a certain pink-haired girl clinging onto your arm. Let's just say that her chest area was accidentally pressed against your arm, and she didn't intend on moving at all.

Just by looking at her expression you realised that she wasn't even doing it on purpose. Besides, she was too busy smiling and occasionally talking to people who greeted them.

'Remember (Y/N), go along with it for now'

During the whole time, you felt someone staring at you and it creeped you out. Turning to look at the other two girls, you quickly noticed that Maya was glaring at you intensely. No, it'd be more accurate to say that her gaze was locked on your linked arms.

'If looks could kill, I'd be pretty dead right now'

Maya must have realised that you caught her staring, since she averted her gaze and made a 'Hmph!' sound. You sighed, thinking that she was probably mad at you for being so close to her friend.

Little did you know, Maya's cheeks were tainted a light pink the moment she looked away.

As for Hannah, she was looking around the place, walking at a slightly slower pace and giving short responses to the people who approached her.

Looks like they were pretty well-known in the village.

You got distracted by looking at the different buildings and people as if you had gone sightseeing in a foreign country. Because of this, you didn't notice a man walking towards your direction.

"Miss Heavens, what a nice coincidence" He spoke, immediatly catching your attention. His voice, in your opinion, sounded very fake as it seemed that he had rehearsed his words previously.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Bloodriver" Konoha said in a polite manner.

The male had white and curly hair, and his amber eyes were now staring directly at you. It was hard not to notice you when you were standing right next to Konoha.

"Oh my, and who might this young lady be?" He kneeled down and grabbed your hand right before planting a kiss on it.

By making a great effort, you suppressed your urge to move your hand away and make a rude comment.